Who's picking up their game tomorrow??

I'm still trying to hunt down the "Hunter Edition". :mad5:

http://www.gamalive.com/images/fiches/1224-alien-vs-predator-hunter-edition.jpg

poita
17th February 2010, 06:50 PM
saw it at work, looked at it, touched it, put it down and walked away

gmonkey
17th February 2010, 08:34 PM
loved the PC games!! so will probs get it... aslong as it doesnt end up like the AvP movies it shall be good! :)

SIMid
18th February 2010, 04:10 PM
I think online will be awesome, get to play either a Marine, Alien or Predator! How cool is that! :)

Poita, I have one word for U mate ............................................ sunroof.

:p

Ice
18th February 2010, 10:25 PM
saw it at work, looked at it, touched it, put it down and walked away
bahaha and double Bahaha to the sunroof quip ;)

poita
19th February 2010, 06:11 AM
Simon your an ass face.
My red one has a sunroof :p
typical cally though, it don't work lol

bahaha and double Bahaha to the sunroof quip ;)

don't encourage him, he's bad enough as it is

gmonkey
19th February 2010, 10:56 AM
i bought game last night... not much into it yet, its not as good as they used to be

SIMid
19th February 2010, 03:55 PM
i bought game last night... not much into it yet, its not as good as they used to be

Better be good online cause that's what I am looking forward to!

Ginge
19th February 2010, 08:48 PM

just played a few missions with each character. quite a let down of a game. had the hunter reserved at work but sold it to someone else today. not worth it. especially after playing it im already turning it off and returning it!!!

SIMid
19th February 2010, 08:58 PM
just played a few missions with each character. quite a let down of a game. had the hunter reserved at work but sold it to someone else today. not worth it. especially after playing it im already turning it off and returning it!!!

Dam. :(

Ginge
20th February 2010, 08:25 AM
i remember playing aliens on ps1. was a much scarier experience. out of the 3 charcters i prefer being the alien. u can jump to the roof, out of sight out of mind! control wise for each character isnt quite refined nor is the graphics. biting a the kill scenes when ur alien are quite repetitive. i'll give it another go but quite disappointed.

gmonkey
28th February 2010, 11:51 PM
played online and single player for a while now.. online is cool but not enough players and servers are too unstable. so pretty rubbish

SIMid
8th March 2010, 10:14 PM
played online and single player for a while now.. online is cool but not enough players and servers are too unstable. so pretty rubbish

+1

They should of not bothered with the Online Multiplayer.

gmonkey
9th March 2010, 06:15 PM
online multiplayer was the best bit... but its just not stable enough for me to tolerate... i live Alien Infestation and Predator Hunt scenarios