PDA

View Full Version : New here and just looking....for a Nurburgring :)

Houdini
15th February 2010, 10:43 PM
Here I am. Trouble is I've fallen for a car which is possibly really hard to buy.

adam_92
15th February 2010, 10:55 PM
welcome to the site mate. nurbs are amasing and surprisingly they do pop up from time to time. there was a one for sale not too long ago, not too sure if its still for sale though

Houdini
15th February 2010, 10:59 PM
welcome to the site mate. nurbs are amasing and surprisingly they do pop up from time to time. there was a one for sale not too long ago, not too sure if its still for sale though

heard there was one on carsals end of the year but nothing appears to be around now :( Thanks for the welcome

Nurb608
15th February 2010, 11:42 PM
Welcome to the site mate. There were 2 up on carsales mid last month in vic. John on here broght one, don't know what happened to the other one though sorry.

hazrd
16th February 2010, 10:28 PM
best bet, go into a holden dealer and see if they have any on their national database, there may be one sitting somewhere in a dealership thats not advertised online yet.

Ice
17th February 2010, 12:08 AM
had a look around bud but they are very rare. Just be patient and one will sprout up.

Houdini
17th February 2010, 07:26 PM
had a look around bud but they are very rare. Just be patient and one will sprout up.

Thanks. Called anumber of dealers today and no result. I've signed the lease papers on a car today and hopefully one will pop up in the next 12 months so i can snap it up.