PDA

View Full Version : Hey long time not speak.

Astra VXD
9th February 2010, 01:00 PM
Hey guys,

no been on here in ages....

why?

because most of last year i was abroad in spain, france, etc etc with the car living the lifestyle and just generally having an awsome road trip :)

anyways, what have i missed?

also i have updated my thread again so everyone is up to date with the car here: LINKY (http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showthread.php?18351-Astra-VXD-Astra-VXD)

Steve

Jerram
9th February 2010, 01:58 PM
hey man welcome back

Astra VXD
10th February 2010, 04:33 AM
Thanks.

Is jake (astraking or something) still on here?

Steve

sooty
10th February 2010, 12:32 PM
Welcome back mate, jealous of the trip you've had, and the ease at which you can traverse your continent, and others! (stupid Australian island)
I believe Jake (king of astras) is still around, just doesn't seem to frequent as much, probably trying one of those things called a life.

Wraith
10th February 2010, 01:00 PM
Welcome back :)

Don't know if you've missed much or anything major over that time, but you could always try looking back over the threads, ie. if you have the time... :D

Astra VXD
11th February 2010, 08:03 AM
Welcome back mate, jealous of the trip you've had, and the ease at which you can traverse your continent, and others! (stupid Australian island)
I believe Jake (king of astras) is still around, just doesn't seem to frequent as much, probably trying one of those things called a life.

Haha i tried that once before.... it was the worst 10 mins of my life haha.

Yeah well i'm slightly gutted as i was supposed to be taking the car round Australia for a month last year, but the plans got changed and it was Spain (mostly due to the other people coming on the trip)

but i'm still coming down under :)
dont know if it will be this year as prices have rocketed and to start saving now wouldn't even be enough.

but we'll see

Steve

JohnBu
11th February 2010, 11:21 AM
dont know if it will be this year as prices have rocketed and to start saving now wouldn't even be enough.

Steve

Bad for you, good for everyone here ordering parts from the UK :D

But looks like an awesome trip..

what's it like driving a left hand drive car on the right hand side of the road?

would make paying for tolls and exiting car parks in Europe a bitch (if you in the car by yourself)