PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone this is my astra

Envy Ts
3rd February 2010, 11:06 PM
Hi how is everyone? My name is Dave and this my holden astra ts model.
Had the car for around 3 and half years . spend abit on it and the stereo and have won a few awards.
Just starting to get into the car audio side of things and just cant wait to see how i go . love to go to show and shines and cruising

CNBLU
3rd February 2010, 11:11 PM
Welcome buddy, looks like you have a very decent audio setup! What area are you from?

guy 27
3rd February 2010, 11:12 PM
wow. nice ride dude. welcome to OA

Envy Ts
3rd February 2010, 11:12 PM
Im from Victoria, But moving to Queensland soon

CNBLU
3rd February 2010, 11:15 PM
I gathered your from VIC from your number plate. I meant suburb cause i think ive seen your car before somewhere. Loving the interior!

Envy Ts
3rd February 2010, 11:15 PM
wow. nice ride dude. welcome to OA Thanks mate wasn't sure if there was any web sites for astras and opel but finally found one

Envy Ts
3rd February 2010, 11:19 PM
I gathered your from VIC from your number plate. I meant suburb cause i think ive seen your car before somewhere. Loving the interior!
Im dont from the city i live in a small town , The car has been in the summernats in Canberra a couple of times you might seen it there

Envy Ts
3rd February 2010, 11:35 PM
CNBLU, Loving your wheels .

Jeenous
3rd February 2010, 11:42 PM
welcome to OA. Def different good job customizing it to your liking :)

chrissn89
4th February 2010, 12:03 AM
Welcome to Opelaus, hope to see you out and about when you move up to QLD. Intense ICE setup :)

Envy Ts
4th February 2010, 12:39 AM
Welcome to Opelaus, hope to see you out and about when you move up to QLD. Intense ICE setup :)

G day Chrissn89 hope to go on a few cruising to the spit at surfers when i move up there , The Alpine set up is dont to bad still working on it a bit

btm
4th February 2010, 09:14 AM
interior looks sweet dude, nice ride!

welcome to the site

mr corsa
4th February 2010, 09:28 AM
welcome seen ur car around on other forums

Nurb608
4th February 2010, 09:44 AM
Welcome to the site!

Envy Ts
4th February 2010, 03:20 PM
interior looks sweet dude, nice ride!

welcome to the site Thanks btm, The interior is so much better than the black and grey that i had in it when i first bought it .But you have to be very careful dont to mark them and keep them clean , So i use seat covers when driving

hazrd
4th February 2010, 05:12 PM
very nice
welcome

brew92
4th February 2010, 07:43 PM
mate that is a really nice astra, youve done everything too it that i wont to. great job mate.
love the colour and ICE.

rodsfromday
4th February 2010, 09:37 PM
Nice setup!!

Envy Ts
4th February 2010, 09:54 PM
mate that is a really nice astra, youve done everything too it that i wont to. great job mate.
love the colour and ICE.Thanks brew92 the color was on it when i bought it . Dont to bad for a 5 year old paint job.The ice set up is top of the line alpine gear as you might see .

Envy Ts
4th February 2010, 09:59 PM
very nice
welcome
Thanks Hazrd your car looking good is there many plans for your ride ? Is there many cruises coming up soon in victoria

Envy Ts
4th February 2010, 10:01 PM
Nice setup!! Thanks mate

brew92
4th February 2010, 10:56 PM
yeah mate, two 12" type X's, what else are you running on it man, if uve got enough time to right the list hahah
top of the line car! its awsome
its everything i want to do to mine when i get the money. i also wanna turbo mine when im 20 and not a p-plater lol

JMZ
4th February 2010, 11:00 PM
sick....fully. Only way to get away with baby-shit-green on a car is when you turn it into a show car. and a show car, you have certainly created. :cornut:

that's the front bar I want but what style rear bar is yours?

Envy Ts
4th February 2010, 11:33 PM
yeah mate, two 12" type X's, what else are you running on it man, if uve got enough time to right the list hahah
top of the line car! its awsome
its everything i want to do to mine when i get the money. i also wanna turbo mine when im 20 and not a p-plater lol
alpine 310 - 7 inch foldout screen headunit that can do almost everything, pro xtype 6 inch speakers in front and back , alpine centre speaker ,gps tracker system inbuild , 6 disk alpine stacker in glove box , one 5 channel pdx amp ,four pdx 1-1000 amps , four 12 inch x type subs in a one off custom fibreglass box ,custom amp rack , two caps ,stingers cables and alot of hard work

brew92
4th February 2010, 11:41 PM
All i can say is WOW mate.
are you in QLD cause i would love to hear it one day.
it sounds amazing mate. u should be proud.
lol sends you broke hey hahah

Envy Ts
4th February 2010, 11:48 PM
sick....fully. Only way to get away with baby-shit-green on a car is when you turn it into a show car. and a show car, you have certainly created. :cornut:

that's the front bar I want but what style rear bar is yours? The colour does grow on you, At first i wasnt going to buy for that reason but now im getting alot of good feed back at car shows and you see alot more car getting the similar colour, and you always get the haters. The front bar is custom and i think the rest is from talon

Envy Ts
5th February 2010, 12:00 AM
All i can say is WOW mate.
are you in QLD cause i would love to hear it one day.
it sounds amazing mate. u should be proud.
lol sends you broke hey hahah
Hard work can get you anything , moving to Queensland later in the year and i will be in surfers paradise early april for 10 days for a holiday so we can plan to meet up somewhere before i have to head back to vic

brew92
5th February 2010, 11:55 AM
Hard work can get you anything , moving to Queensland later in the year and i will be in surfers paradise early april for 10 days for a holiday so we can plan to meet up somewhere before i have to head back to vic

yeah man that would be sick, maybe organise a cruise during that tiem when ur up here.
car looks great, cant wait to hear it soon aye, blow my ears lol

guy 27
5th February 2010, 12:44 PM
that's the front bar I want but what style rear bar is yours?

Front bar and side skirts are dominator
Rear bar is Holden By Design.

Envy Ts
5th February 2010, 12:55 PM
Front bar and side skirts are dominator
Rear bar is Holden By Design.
Guy 27 it has got talon ingraved into the side skirts and i was told my the other owner , But i could be wrong

guy 27
5th February 2010, 12:57 PM
Talon make the dominator series. :)

Envy Ts
5th February 2010, 01:07 PM
Talon make the dominator series. :) Thanks for that i would of be argument about that all day now i know THANKS ALOT

JMZ
7th February 2010, 05:49 PM
LOL......so gald you lads sorted that out. :clapsmiley:

Now I know that what I was looking at getting will actually work! Yew!

Neeko
7th February 2010, 07:52 PM
dominator bars look awesome on astras

JMZ
9th February 2010, 06:13 PM
my gf's mother wrote a book about German dominatrixes......no sh!t.

www.doriskloster.com (http://www.doriskloster.com)

PrincessPeachey
9th February 2010, 06:27 PM
Veeeeeeeeeery nice! Colour looks similar to the Ford Toxic Green colour??

hazrd
9th February 2010, 10:22 PM
Thanks Hazrd your car looking good is there many plans for your ride ? Is there many cruises coming up soon in victoria

plans on hold atm mate... have spent a fair bit on it already so taking a bit of a break then gunna finish off the audio then get stuck into some engine work ;)
ive noticed by some of your posts ur quite close to where i grew up (Wodonga)

keep an eye on the VIC cruise thread theres usually a few happening, or if u wanna come meet some of us, just post one up, most of us are usually up for a cruise on the weekend :)

Envy Ts
15th February 2010, 02:52 PM
It is very close to the ford green ,But got more yellow in it.

Envy Ts
15th February 2010, 03:02 PM
plans on hold atm mate... have spent a fair bit on it already so taking a bit of a break then gunna finish off the audio then get stuck into some engine work ;)
ive noticed by some of your posts ur quite close to where i grew up (Wodonga)

keep an eye on the VIC cruise thread theres usually a few happening, or if u wanna come meet some of us, just post one up, most of us are usually up for a cruise on the weekend :)
Hazrd , Just wondering what car audio you are running because i think i have seen the your car before. I live near Wangaratta and the funny thing is i bought the car from Wodonga

03srit
15th February 2010, 04:59 PM
nice ICE setup.. also where did you get your bonnet scoop done? was it expensive?

Stance
15th February 2010, 09:40 PM
Its Beautiful! Hope we see you in Melbourne before you leave

Envy Ts
16th February 2010, 11:36 PM
Thanks 03srit the ice setup is alright and the bonnet scoop was on it when i bought it

Envy Ts
16th February 2010, 11:42 PM
Its Beautiful! Hope we see you in Melbourne before you leave
Was in Melbourne on saturday for the Ac/Dc concert ,but didnt bring the astra , caught the train . Might bring the astra for a run to a meet closer to home if any cruisers comes up

Dahlia
8th November 2011, 10:28 PM
Freaking awesome car dude.

faneca
8th November 2011, 11:46 PM
Massive thread revival lol but yes I agree

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk