PDA

View Full Version : Opelaus Stickers

Pharkus
28th September 2004, 08:57 PM
Just got mine care of Frankie9Fingers, thanks mate.

Sorry the car isn't too clean, been raining.

sunny
28th September 2004, 09:13 PM
very nice :mrgreen:

Alfonzo
28th September 2004, 09:48 PM
looks awesome.

According to the thread mine have just been posted, although I'm going to hold off putting them on my Vec until I've sourced the Opel badges for it :D

Aus-SRi
28th September 2004, 10:03 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm COKE!!!

Anonymous
28th September 2004, 10:21 PM
mmmm toilet paper....

u must be of asian desent, my mum has the great wall of pepsi and toilet paper in her garage :roll: :lol:

Pharkus
28th September 2004, 10:38 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Hehehehehe LMFAO

Can't say that your wrong there Samvac. Yes my family is asian but I'm kind of a banana. Yellow on the outside and white on the inside.

Still gotta get the rear badge done. Will probably get the old Opel badge when i do though. The black one from the vectra that was filled in. Just so that it'll be easier to clean.

Bernard Siong
28th September 2004, 10:38 PM
lmao
well even if u are asian great to see ur not ricing up ur car and its not a honda... way cool
man i been wanting a sticker for heapz long
still no ones msgd me abt details or nuffin

Pharkus
28th September 2004, 11:07 PM
Well I found that rice power doesn't really drive Euro cars that well. So no use ricing it up :lol:

Still got some stickers left on my side skirt but they're coming off soon. Just trying to figure out how to transfer my oakley stickers.

leon1982
29th September 2004, 12:45 AM
hmm I'm asian..but I don't rice up my car :D

wishbone
29th September 2004, 01:07 AM
i'm asian too..
i like to eat rice :P
sometimes.. i have rice stuck on my seat :P
haha
nah.. i don't want to rice up my car neither..
isn't rice supposed to be offending? like it's humiliating to have a riced up car?

Anonymous
29th September 2004, 07:50 AM
riced cars rule!!!! mine is starting to look like it lol i have an opel sticker on my bonnet just abover my front left headlight very ricey and i love it :D

macca
29th September 2004, 12:13 PM
damn i want one how much it the rear quaters one?

Pharkus
29th September 2004, 12:16 PM
Just had a look this morning. Was so excited last night that the (pic above) is slightly crooked but the other side is straight as. Oh well. :oops:

Dregger
29th September 2004, 04:02 PM
i'm sure there is a another run of stickers coming again soon.

Bernard Siong
29th September 2004, 09:18 PM
i have an opel sticker on my bonnet just abover my front left headlight very ricey and i love it

lol sorry to dissapoint you... ur car is an opel so its all good
if u put a VTEC sticker on it then yeh RICE....

Anonymous
30th September 2004, 08:27 AM
hehehe yes this is true, i dunno it just wouldnt be as good if it was rice, i guess i like to mix it up :P

YuSuF
30th September 2004, 09:33 AM
Wacking a SRi badge on it would be EURO RICE :)

Pharkus
30th September 2004, 09:36 AM
I don't like rice tho I'm asian. Few things that are wrong with badges and stickers:

1. So hard to clean those bits in between,
2. Why put a badge on for something you don't have,
3. Shopping list for theives.

I prefer to just have no badges at all. Does anyone know if you can take the Sri badge off the side? or does it have locating pins?

Dee
30th September 2004, 09:38 AM
it should be the same as the back bagdes i would say..... just lots and lots of tape :D

Pharkus
30th September 2004, 09:39 AM
mmmmm....don't know seems like a big badge to take off. Must admit though the Sri badge does look nice.

YuSuF
30th September 2004, 09:40 AM
Especially huge meaningless stickers accross the windscreen on bombs and think what for ?

Pharkus
30th September 2004, 09:44 AM
Hey I have a medium sized remus sticker across my windscreen. And aren't we thinking of getting opelaus ones across the top of the windscreen as well?

YuSuF
30th September 2004, 09:47 AM
Yeh if they on the right car its looks awesome..

Umm I think so maybe someone could shed some light on that Q

Pharkus
30th September 2004, 09:48 AM
Would be cool if the Opelaus ones were black background and silver writing.

YuSuF
30th September 2004, 09:53 AM
There where some for the rear, about half that size of the front I think they would look great just have to wait for the next order..

Anonymous
30th September 2004, 10:00 AM
Wacking a SRi badge on it would be EURO RICE :) whats wrong with sri badges on your car ?

YuSuF
30th September 2004, 10:04 AM
SRi badge on a non SRi.. EURO RICE :mrgreen:

Pharkus
30th September 2004, 10:07 AM
Mr corsa you referring to me taking mine off?

Well I like cleaning my car often and find that the badges are the hardest parts to clean. That's probably the only reason why I'm considering taking them off.

YuSuF
30th September 2004, 10:08 AM
Pharkus do you have SRi?

Pharkus
30th September 2004, 10:28 AM
Yeah I do have an Sri. If only I had of got the turbo. Would have loved to debadge the whole thing and have a sleeper, then just cane ppl at the lights :twisted:

YuSuF
30th September 2004, 10:36 AM
Ah you have no problem then

I like the clean look aswell Isnt the SRi badge stuck on the same way as the rear holden?

Pharkus
30th September 2004, 10:37 AM
I think so. But I'm just thinking of when I sell my car maybe the new owner would like to show off the Sri badge.

YuSuF
30th September 2004, 10:42 AM
I dont think they would be that fussy, Youn ca always keep the badge incase

Pharkus
30th September 2004, 10:44 AM
I need to replace the holden badge at the back. What I am going to do is get the large Opel badge that is solid. So silver flash on a black background. The only worry is that there aren't any locating pins on it and it will be held on with double sided tape. However, I've been told I could use some selley's allclear or something to make sure it doesn't come off.

Why couldn't they make the Sri badge solid?

Mitch
3rd October 2004, 01:28 AM
Looks much better. I put my last opelaus sticker on the top of the front windscreen. The one that is in the mail now is going on the back above the brake light. I don't have a 3 door so I can't put it on the side.

Anonymous
3rd October 2004, 10:02 AM
nice idea mitch i think i am gonna put mine on the top back window :D