PDA

View Full Version : Im not new BUT I AM BACK!!!!!! :)

SAopelgal
22nd January 2010, 04:10 AM
Hi everybody Me and offcourse snowflake are back after a long absence from the opelaus scene. Me and the opel had a bit of a rough time the past 4 months with both of us being very sick.

Snowflake had to have her whole gearbox replaced, she kicked the bucket on the duststorm day in brisbane on beenleigh- redland bay road on my way home ( ah yeah if anyone has a red gsi barina with black roof spoiler and smoked back lights i spotted ya that day too :) ). i had to wait 5 hours before dad could come rescue me.
She has only recently been fixed up to a hundred percent.

I havnt had much time or been well enough to do much work to her but she got some new sound and has a Touchscreen Specman player up the front now and 4 way 6x9 speakers in the back.

Im sad and apologise that i missed the charity run in last year but lookin forward to coming along to some cruises this year.

Ah yeah and calibre congrats on spotting me i was wondering when someone was gonna spot me for once you should have shouted out of ya window when ya saw me i would have said hi.

i will put some new pics up of the old gal for ya's

thanks
Chris

btm
22nd January 2010, 09:12 AM
welcome back!

glad to hear you're both back to full health :)

guy 27
22nd January 2010, 11:08 AM
Welcome back.
We had a mini meet last night you should of come to. Will have another one within a month, keep an eye out on the last minute cruises.

boorny88
22nd January 2010, 11:25 AM
welcome back glad to hear you both doing fine now

hazrd
22nd January 2010, 03:25 PM
welcome back mate

rodsfromday
22nd January 2010, 08:33 PM
Welcome back!!