holy crap

thats insane

poita
16th January 2010, 07:37 PM
did you read all 70 pages?

the work this bloke does is amazing

guy 27
16th January 2010, 07:40 PM
i read page 1 and 2, then went to the last one and it still didn't look finished. which page has the best pics?

hazrd
16th January 2010, 07:53 PM
did you read all 70 pages?

the work this bloke does is amazing

flicked through the first 30, then skipped a few, but pretty much got the idea

the copper piping is awesome.. there is a 300C at autobarn hoppers crossing with that type of piping coming from its set up, looks so neat

Wraith
20th January 2010, 12:42 PM
That is awesome work and a great effort !!!

Have seen many cars here locally with ICE setups just as intense and even more so though...;)

poita
20th January 2010, 07:23 PM
thought this would be up your alley Ange.

all one off work, that you only realise how much has gone into when you've seen teh build pics

Wraith
21st January 2010, 12:58 PM
thought this would be up your alley Ange.

all one off work, that you only realise how much has gone into when you've seen teh build pics

Your right Pete, in my case I realise all the work/effort/time/expense involved from having done very similar on many cars myself :)

It's such a pity though that the end result 'hides' alot of the hard work, but yes as you say the build pics show it all clearly, I've got no less than 6 or 700 pics of the ICE build up in my vert, hundreds of hours worth and all worth it in the end :D

poita
21st January 2010, 01:00 PM
and yet, you still wont even show anyone :(

Shay
22nd January 2010, 03:14 AM
was about to say, so where do we see these.....

i read through all 70 pages, amazing work yes. some things im iffy on tho.
dont like the pedals hes making now...

AfterBurner
22nd January 2010, 10:28 AM
Same with the brake covers... Looks good but fark all that effort...

I thought the mounting of the head was farked up till i saw the remote install, still, not an ideal place to mount it IMO...

Talk about perfection & dedication though. fkn orsom.... Luvs his CF glassing...

Wraith
22nd January 2010, 12:46 PM

Lots of peeps here in Melb. have seen my vert Pete :)

Have mentioned to Pauly only last week that whenever he wants to or can do, I'm ready for a photo shoot - unfortunately as you know I was in Hamilton Island when the get-together took place in Watergardens not long ago, or he could've done a pic session then...

I'm going to be upgrading my home internet service soon (when I get back from my O/S holiday at the end of March) and then I'll find some time to do a profile of the vert (and my other cars) in the members ride section...get there eventually LOL :)

liam
1st February 2010, 09:29 PM
Very very awesome build, my only thought though, the sound from all four subs has to exit through the little holes in the grill? Wouldnt this muffle it slightly?

Envy Ts
6th February 2010, 03:29 PM
Great work lots of man hours been put into it.

MitchSRi
10th February 2010, 12:33 AM
2 years in the making and STILL not done... wow.

Still, some impressive skills there, but I dare say may be overly excessive with less gear delivering similar results.

But having said that it's unique!