PDA

View Full Version : advertising

Uno
13th January 2010, 10:20 PM
Hey guys,

Is it possible that OA has some kind of flyer or something? Cause now that i've just recently joined up, everytime i've seen an astra, vectra or barina, i've wanted to just tell them about OA and all the knowledge they can gain here !

But anyway I was just wondering was there some kind of flyer advertisement that could be stuck in under windshield wipers directing people here? Something like;

Dear owner, Do you realise that your car is actually made by opel? etc etc etc blah blah - come over and visit the website at ... etc etc.? Just a thought...

guy 27
13th January 2010, 10:41 PM
there were spotted card way back which were used to notify people.

once there is a new logo organised then we should be able to get some more printed.

btm
14th January 2010, 04:03 PM
still got a pile of the old cards sitting in my glovebox...

brc
14th January 2010, 04:36 PM
still got a pile of the old cards sitting in my glovebox...

Do share, but I don't know how to get to the shire. Can you send Frodo to come on a journey with the bunch of flyers to rule them all!?

mmahle
14th January 2010, 06:07 PM
I had one siting on my windscreen wiper once lol

AfterBurner
14th January 2010, 08:23 PM
Was only thinking about this yesterday...

gmonkey
15th January 2010, 01:10 AM
its called having a giant sticker on ur back window :p mwahahhah

ROCCO
15th January 2010, 09:29 AM

We think alike GMONKEY....thats what I have hehe

glider
15th January 2010, 12:40 PM

which suits them well when you cut them off ;) part of the reason I dont have one, a) in case I inadvertantly DO do something stupid and b) not going for the unit/trust look

gmonkey
15th January 2010, 09:34 PM
its opelaus.. its not on the gay par as UNIT and Trust and all those shitty things :p