PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear Challenges

SIMid
11th January 2010, 11:07 PM
Which is the best so far?

Only the "Epic" ones, not the races (except the Polar Special). :p

btm
12th January 2010, 10:10 AM
tough choice! but i think i liked the vietnam one best, mainly cause its something very similar to what i want to do in the near future

DWS 92
12th January 2010, 10:19 AM
I picked Botswana, mainly because they had to chose cars that weren't suited to the task and make them work. It was much more of a challenge.

nuggz
12th January 2010, 10:24 AM
second trip to america to nevada and the salt flats

god those 3 cars were hot hot hot

(but i've just realised it wasnt really a challenge)

oneightoo
12th January 2010, 10:49 AM
i cant vote for the Botswana special - im over it - fox played that episode to death!

Polar was good, but my fav was the US challenge - specially when they got chased out of Redneckville.

Vectracious
12th January 2010, 11:04 AM
even though it was crappy motorbikes, the vietnam special was the best IMHO - best cinematography, funniest lines, amazing scenery and JC on a Vespa was priceless!

guy 27
12th January 2010, 11:07 AM
south america special. I have always wanted to do a drive like that.

nuggz
12th January 2010, 11:08 AM
even though it was crappy motorbikes, the vietnam special was the best IMHO - best cinematography, funniest lines, amazing scenery and JC on a Vespa was priceless!

i was put off cos he wore a commie tshirt :nono:

UnKnOwN
12th January 2010, 02:32 PM
botswana for me... hilarious and somewhat impressed by hammond's mechanical knowledge if he actually fixed oliver himself

faneca
5th April 2011, 04:24 PM
Polar edition was my favourite, liked the look of the beefed up hiluxand the dificulty of the challenge, given the conditions of the area and all

Shadow110
6th April 2011, 12:29 PM
Polar edition was my favourite, liked the look of the beefed up hiluxand the dificulty of the challenge, given the conditions of the area and all

+1 loved that thing jumping over the ice.

I laughed at the american special when they went into the fuel station...