PDA

View Full Version : cisco here!!!

Cisco
9th January 2010, 04:35 PM
hey everyone!!!

im a new member of this club...wich makes me very happy...i been an opel fan for ages....i own a very nice opel corsa 2005 black color, 5 door/ in perth wa....im pretty sure is a very rare one....i no if u are in perth uve seeing it alredy he has the opel badges, angel eyes and 17inch wheels...

hope to meet other fans here in wa so we can get together and share info and beer if possible!

i would like to add some pictures but they too big any help there to solve this issue? thx!!!

guy 27
9th January 2010, 04:38 PM
Welcome to Opelaus

for your pics try using photobucket or tinypic to host the images and paste the direct photo link here

Neeko
9th January 2010, 04:49 PM
another new corsa member! welcome to the site buddy good to have ya onboard.
is yours a manual or auto?
looking forward to pics

sooty
10th January 2010, 09:25 PM
Welcome mate, i'm sure the perth boys will be in touch in no time, and they're always happy to have a drink.

ChrisMaz
10th January 2010, 09:38 PM
Welcome mate. Always good to see another Perth Member.

What part of Perth are you located in?

We frequently hold mini-meets and small cruises so check out the W.A cruise thread and keep up to date. If your around the Northern suburbs area, few of us might be heading to a members workshop for some modding, catch up and some beers.

Shay
10th January 2010, 09:41 PM
Cant say ive seen ya car mate. HAHA
cant miss mine, i have opel badges, angel eyes and 17" wheels too, BAHAHA

we'll catch up soon mate, prob be another get together pretty soon.
and yes, a few of us WA boys love a good drink.

adam_92
10th January 2010, 09:42 PM
woohooooo another corsa driver... the reign of astras may soon be over haha

welcome to the site mate and iirc your the only 5door on the forum but not 100% sure

Shay
10th January 2010, 09:42 PM
If your around the Northern suburbs area, few of us might be heading to a members workshop for some modding, catch up and some beers.

really :O where was my invite?

Cisco
11th January 2010, 02:31 AM

wow im so happy that guys replyed so quick.......... i think finally found the way to add a picture hope it works......there is my little black corsa!!!

Shay
11th January 2010, 02:42 AM
not too shabby at all mate.

post your name and suburb in the suburbs thread in wa general.

Cisco
11th January 2010, 02:45 AM

im in mt lawley btw!!! looking forward to meet u guys!!!

Shay
11th January 2010, 02:47 AM
haha, when you come out with us, keep one eye on youe wheels, chris might be trying to pinch them :p

Cisco
11th January 2010, 02:54 AM
lol will do!!!

Shay
11th January 2010, 02:57 AM
done, cheers mate

ChrisMaz
11th January 2010, 05:26 AM

wow im so happy that guys replyed so quick.......... i think finally found the way to add a picture hope it works......there is my little black corsa!!!

God damn mate thats a hot corsa!

And yes... I will invite you on a cruise resulting with your car being bricked up an rim less :p

gmonkey
11th January 2010, 09:20 AM
haha hey mate very nice corsa! love the angel eyes! and good choice of wheels! probs be a mini meet either late this week or next week for photoshoot perhaps.. all comes down to work :p

btm
11th January 2010, 02:27 PM
welcome to the site

tidy looking corsa you have there!

adam_92
11th January 2010, 06:00 PM
wow thats a nice corsa... i love the angel eyes... im still waiting for mine to arrive for america, hopefully il have them sometime this week and where did you get the opel grill? ebay.de

KiwiSRi
11th January 2010, 09:37 PM
nice... love your ride angel eyes look awesome!!!

brc
12th January 2010, 10:32 AM
tbh, I've never liked that model car. But yours is hot :) Congratulations on a smooth ride.

hilary_1987
12th January 2010, 11:25 PM
Welcome!

Very tidy :) Love the wheels, they suit it nicely!

Cisco
14th January 2010, 12:45 AM
that would be great..i think i saw some opel fans in mt lawley today arround 7ish??? at one of the cafes on beaufort st??? black very nice sri, red corsa, blue astra, and grey corsa all together!!!

Cisco
14th January 2010, 12:49 AM
i just changed the badge, i had the girll but this girl gave me some good money for it so i gave it to her, she drives a blue corsa 3door!!! and the angel ayes i got em from taiwan the factory is over there.....im going to get the tail led lights but need 3 more ppl that wants to get em aswell, its they just will send a minimun order of 4!!!3471

gmonkey
14th January 2010, 12:50 AM
opelized or just holden badged/

gmonkey
14th January 2010, 12:51 AM
i just changed the badge, i had the girll but this girl gave me some good money for it so i gave it to her, she drives a blue corsa 3door!!! and the angel ayes i got em from taiwan the factory is over there.....im going to get the tail led lights but need 3 more ppl that wants to get em aswell, its they just will send a minimun order of 4!!!3471

there not bad looking... try contacting SKM_87, hes another perth Corsa C driver and maybe try some eastern staters like Neeko

Cisco
14th January 2010, 12:58 AM
yeh will do mate...hope we can get all together soon i wanna c those rides!!!!

gmonkey
14th January 2010, 01:03 AM
ill set up a mini meet photoshoot some time soon mate.. want to lower my car and put my 5% tints on first :p

Cisco
14th January 2010, 01:11 AM
yeh that would be awesome....i think ill be selling my corsa very soon and getting a sri-t

gmonkey
14th January 2010, 01:16 AM
G or H?

Cisco
14th January 2010, 01:26 AM
same as urs !!!

gmonkey
14th January 2010, 01:35 AM
so an H, just myns not a SRI-T :p dont go black ahahhaha get a red one!!

Cisco
14th January 2010, 01:39 AM
mate i love black color on cars they look vey cool!!! but red is hot aswell!!!

gmonkey
14th January 2010, 01:41 AM
yeh black is cool but a pain :p not to mention there is 4 black astra h's in the club in WA but only one red one, urs would stand out ;)(cause he never brings out the red VXR as he owns a blue VXR too )

Cisco
14th January 2010, 01:58 AM
good point!!! is there a girl that owns a very nice sri-t like urs??? black one wit opel badges....?

gmonkey
14th January 2010, 02:02 AM
yeh she was spotted the other day in the tunnel.. nobody knows her and shes not a member we gotta leave a note for her when we see her to check out this site (if she is even interested, she could just bought it like that or boyfriend did it for her :p)

domthepom
29th July 2011, 03:08 PM
hey everyone!!!

im a new member of this club...wich makes me very happy...i been an opel fan for ages....i own a very nice opel corsa 2005 black color, 5 door/ in perth wa....im pretty sure is a very rare one....i no if u are in perth uve seeing it alredy he has the opel badges, angel eyes and 17inch wheels...

hope to meet other fans here in wa so we can get together and share info and beer if possible!

i would like to add some pictures but they too big any help there to solve this issue? thx!!!

Hey mate I'm in Perth, was talking to a guy on the german car day thread and he said you have fitted the irmy grill to yours