PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Sydney willing to check out a car for me??

OzStick
9th January 2010, 02:51 PM
I know it's a big ask, but I was wondering if anyone in the outer eastern suburbs of Sydney would be willing to go to Car City in Minchinbury and check out a car for me?

You can see it online here:
http://www.drive.com.au/used-cars/HOLDEN/BARINA/Sydney/detail.aspx?id=13700120&lid=13700120&pg=1&pp=0&d=0&SG=-988071828&pt=1

I've been on the lookout down here in Melb for an SB GSi for my son as his first car but good ones have been thin on the ground locally, so I'm now broadening my search. If this one is as good as it appears in the photos then I'd be willing to fly up and check it out with the view to making a purchase and driving it home should everything fall into place.

Your efforts would not go unrewarded - I'd be more than happy to cover petrol costs and some pocket money for your trouble via PayPal..............

All you'd need to do is call them first to ensure the car is still available (it was yesterday) to ensure your trip isn't wasted. THeir details are in the ad.

Feel free to either send me a PM, reply to this thread or SMS me on 0401 845 726.

Cheers,
Chris

PO15KA
12th January 2010, 07:05 PM
i wish i could but from monday to friday i dont get home untill 6 PM each day, by that time they are closed. if i get the time on Sat morning i will drive past and go for a test drive, but thats Saturday not earlier.

OzStick
13th January 2010, 12:34 AM
I've managed to uncover a few cars down here in Melbourne to look at so I've decided to let this one go. Seemed like a nice idea at the time but the logistics are just too hard.

Thanks to those who offeres to help and I hope I didn't waste anyone's time!!

Cheers,
Chris