PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

OzStick
22nd September 2004, 12:00 PM
Hi All.

I've just joined up due to the imminent purchase of an '01 Barina SRi, which is a more than worthy replacement for my ageing '85 Cordia Turbo :roll:

Don't know if I'll "Opelise" it yet, as the missus won't understand why I need to, but some mods are on the cards as I plan to dabble in a little motorsport with my oldest son. He loves Minis (old ones) so I hope to be able to change all that once he sees how easy they are to beat in the Barina.....

So be prepared to see me around the forums and cruises - I tend to talk a lot and ask heaps of Qs!

Cheers,
Chris

Dee
22nd September 2004, 12:07 PM
awesome choice

welcome to the site ;)

sunny
22nd September 2004, 12:44 PM
Welcome and enjoy your stay :mrgreen:

Dregger
22nd September 2004, 04:42 PM
Welcome chris to teh site...

you dont need to opelise your car to be part of this club....the fact that you own an opel built car is enough!

hope to see you on cruises....btw there is one this sunday if you are able to make it. join the melbourne group here

http://opelaus.com/phpBB2-3/groupcp.php

then go back to the main page of the forum and you will be able to see the VIC cruises seciton!

Degen-Astra
22nd September 2004, 05:46 PM
Greetings Chris!

Welcome to another Melbournite!! Awesome stuff!!

I have Mini blood in me as well thanks to my father. Feel free to ask lots of questions about anything here!

OzStick
22nd September 2004, 08:57 PM
hope to see you on cruises....btw there is one this sunday if you are able to make it.

Hey there Dregger,

Thanks for the info. Not sure if I signed up right though as I can't see the Cruises section. I went to the Usergroups and it lists my membership as "Pending" - is that right?

I can't make it on Sunday due to a prior commitment, which is a pity. Are cruises held often?

Degen-Astra
22nd September 2004, 09:08 PM
We hold them once a month or two. Occasionally we catch up for brews and chats every now and then also.

So...no doubt we will see you soon.

:D

Nick

OzStick
23rd September 2004, 11:52 PM
OK, I've signed up to the Melbourne Cruisers section as advised, but I can't view it anywhere!

Where on this website do I need to be to access it??

wishbone
24th September 2004, 07:18 AM
oh so thats how u do it
ehhe
Gianni been telling me.. havent u been reading the victoria forum for cruises, and i thought i have been..
turns out i haven't even been a part of it :P
hahah shame on me

FlySri
24th September 2004, 04:23 PM
Weclome Nick !!!!
Hope to see you on the next cruise !!!!! :)