PDA

View Full Version : FORZA 3 (Xbox 360)

AstraTurbo03
24th October 2009, 05:22 PM
Hey , just incase anyone wants to know, there is a new game out on the 360 called Forza 3, and it has the Vauxhaull VXR Astra turbo in it :D.

I try and use this car as much as I can, great to see how much power you can get out of an Astra, without really spending all that money ;).

Btw, it's a great game, so those that own a 360 and love your car games, should get this one.

dieselhead
24th October 2009, 09:28 PM
Have they got the CDTI 888 by any chance?

AstraTurbo03
24th October 2009, 09:33 PM
No they don't. They only have I think 4 Vauxhalls:

2009 VauxhallCorsa VXR
2004 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo
2006 Vauxhall Astra Turbo VXR

And not sure on the other one, would have to check.

But the Astra is pretty fun, and looks great :)

mania
24th October 2009, 10:10 PM
Forgot the monaro ;). Haven't been on OA all weekend.. been too busy playing it. It's not perfect sadly... but a lot of fun. In cockpit Manual w/ clutch is a great sim driving experience. :cornut:

Shaun
26th October 2009, 08:22 AM
I have a feeling GT5 will should have the complete VXR range in the game. Dose Forza have the HSV and FPV range though ? i know they have the V8 Supercars in the game .

AstraTurbo03
26th October 2009, 06:25 PM
I have a feeling GT5 will should have the complete VXR range in the game. Dose Forza have the HSV and FPV range though ? i know they have the V8 Supercars in the game .

They don't have as many cars as GT5, but they have taken like 5 years or so to make that game, Forza only took 2 and looks just as good :)

Here is the complete car list here, plus they have a fair few hidden cars.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/ForzaMotorsport3/Carlist.aspx