PDA

View Full Version : One for Imay

Wraith
23rd October 2009, 08:47 AM
And possibly myself...:)

Finally a sport Eos variant, Eos GT sport it gets the 2.0ltr petrol turbo Audi S3, TTS and new Mk6 Gti R engine option - wonder if it'll come down under ??

http://www.4wheelsnews.com/volkswagen-eos-gt-sport-revealed/

Calibrated
23rd October 2009, 09:49 AM
it may be quicker, but im sorry, it still looks like a faggot car

Wraith
23rd October 2009, 10:14 AM

Yeah, but now with darkened tail and headlamps and black o/a roof colour it's not only quicker but looks a whole lot better too :)

Interior has been given the update treatment too...

And it's going to get the V6 engine option as well...

Fagots car or not, it's quite an improvement over the current variants...hope it lands down under :)

I'm starting to get interested in VW's now - this and the Passat R36 (which is already here) have grabbed my attention good and proper - checked out an R36 Passat last weekend, what an astonishing vehicle that is - love it, if only it was a bit cheaper :(

Calibrated
23rd October 2009, 10:16 AM
Yeah, but now with darkened tail and headlamps and black o/a roof colour it's not only quicker but looks a whole lot better too :)

Interior has been given the update treatment too...

And it's going to get the V6 engine option as well...

Fagots car or not, it's quite an improvement over the current variants...hope it lands down under :)

I'm starting to get interested in VW's now - this and the Passat R36 (which is already here) have grabbed my attention good and proper - checked out an R36 Passat last weekend, what an astonishing vehicle that is - love it, if only it was a bit cheaper :(
Passat CC = sex

EOS creates no emotion for me at all. improved, yes. for some.

*edit - Looks MUCH better in white.

http://www.4wheelsnews.com/volkswagen-eos-white-night-breaks-cover/

btm
23rd October 2009, 10:21 AM
really? i've always thought it looked alright...

Calibrated
23rd October 2009, 10:23 AM
really? I've always thought it looked alright...

best ride for the trendy gay man
2007 volkswagen eos (http://cars.about.com/od/buyingadvice/ig/new-and-redesigned-2007-cars/2007-volkswagen-eos-top-up.htm)
another topless taker on the top gay list. Vw's old rabbit had to be the gayest car ever made. Now it's evolved sister, the eos, wears the tiara. Ride up or down. Either way, no gay sticker necessary.

Wraith
23rd October 2009, 10:27 AM
Passat CC = sex

EOS creates no emotion for me at all. improved, yes. for some.

*edit - Looks MUCH better in white.

http://www.4wheelsnews.com/volkswagen-eos-white-night-breaks-cover/

I'm talking about the 'R36' Passat Calibrated not the 'CC' Passat :)

Im' sure most people here wouldn't be happy to hear the Golf (Rabbit) was once the gayest car ever made LOL :lol:

Calibrated
23rd October 2009, 10:35 AM
I'm talking about the 'R36' Passat Calibrated not the 'CC' Passat :)

Im' sure most people here wouldn't be happy to hear the Golf (Rabbit) was once the gayest car ever made LOL :lol:

i know, i was just saying the CC is awesome.

and yeah, i dont think the rabbit was a gay car, i was just quoting the article :p

Wraith
23rd October 2009, 10:50 AM
i know, i was just saying the CC is awesome.

and yeah, i dont think the rabbit was a gay car, i was just quoting the article :p

By that statement then, you shouldn't think the Eos is a gay car either as it too is based on similar articles LOL...

You can't just be biased because you like one and not the other ;)

I'm sure any 'straight' person who likes the Golf or Eos would still buy one despite the nonsense about being popular car choices amongst the gay community LOL :D

imay
23rd October 2009, 11:22 AM

Well . . . tap me on the butt and call me honey . . . I like it.

It ticks most of the boxes - full open top cruising for 4, full sunroof when the weather is not perfect, pretty good security, pretty much the right size for me and mine, packed with features, pretty economical to run and not as slow as the Astra, pretty good build quality, and I like the look of it . . . . come to think of it the word "pretty" features in most of my likes . . . hmmmm I wonder?:)

Don't knock it until you've tried it I guess . . . . the car that is!

btm
23rd October 2009, 11:24 AM

:lol:

Wraith
23rd October 2009, 12:01 PM

+ 1 LOL

:lol:

And the last statement is so true :)