PDA

View Full Version : Dealer in WA to not use

boorny88
20th October 2009, 11:19 AM
ok i know where not meant to bag out dealers but this one dealer i use had so many fark ups lately with my car its not funny they don't know shit bout our cars. they can't diagnose our cars properly they were meant to fix my O2 sesnor fault and it worked for 2 days then yesterday light on again they had changed the plug on the main O2 sensor to a universal 4 pin and then wrapt it in electrical tape instead of getting a weather proof plug and doing it the good way.

so now its in there again today for them to fix there fark up and if they don't i'm getting my money back and going to do it myself.

if you wanna know the dealer PM me so i can tell the W.A boys not to use them (hint though there in midland next to toyota) so if you know midland you know who i'm talking about if not just PM me

thank you rant over

Nurb608
20th October 2009, 11:41 AM
Thats some dodgy repair mate. If they use the correct parts there should be no need for electrical tape!

boorny88
20th October 2009, 11:43 AM
i know tell me about if i cud post pics on here from work i wud to show everyone the there lovely work :sarc:

lithium
20th October 2009, 02:37 PM
universal sensor eh...just out of curiosity how much are they charging for one?
i asked Holden once about this - $450 for a genuine direct fit O2 sensor. if they are cutting wires and bodging a universal sensor on perhaps they are doing so to try to save you money?

boorny88
20th October 2009, 04:48 PM
it was a connector not even a sensor mate and the sensors for the front is like 440 and the second one is lik 470

but im gonna do it myself and get the parts from autovaux for like $109 or something like that

kabel
20th October 2009, 10:16 PM
These were the same guys who tried to convince me the AH SriT was exactly the same car as the VXR and that I should "sign today" and not waste my money on a HSV.
Lovely stuff !

boorny88
20th October 2009, 11:55 PM
yea i was told im nt getting my money back but my dad sent a long as email to the service manager and shud be ok i hope haha were gonna get up em