PDA

View Full Version : New Online Parts Store

Nurb608
19th October 2009, 12:32 PM
Hi Guys,
For those of you who haven't seen this or were wondering if they send to Australia, this has now been setup, inluding shipping to here and New Zealand.

http://vauxhallshop.co.uk/

You need to set up your account then let us know and allow us time to upgrade your account VAT Exempt, the check will show tax, but you will be discounted as VAT is currently 15% in the UK. Use zone shipping when you check out.

Currently only the vxr site is up and running but the full Vaux one should be up soon.

There is also a coupon code, VXRO121009 for vxronline members that gives you a 5% discount.

This has only just opened up so might take some time to get things on their page. Not sure if the pricing is ok or not but atleast it's another option for sourcing stuff!

Hoss
19th October 2009, 01:05 PM
I wish I read this before I e-mailed the VXR shop asking about VAT for an OPC gear knob insert. I also asked about cheaper freight, eg, Royal Mail air mail, for the insert, as the site wanted £27.99, which is dearer than the item!

I'll provide further advice once I have a reply.

mmahle
19th October 2009, 04:07 PM
VXR 19" ROAD WHEELS IN SILVER

larger image
£345.00
These fantastic VXR 19" road wheels are finished in silver, dont forget to order your centre caps at the same time. Specs 8J x 19, 10 Spokes Ident H3

£345.00

is that for one wheel? The site is a bit strange selling, left hand and right hand separately...

http://marehay.vxrshop.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=93_107&products_id=247

Nurb608
19th October 2009, 04:09 PM
Per rim but including VAT which we don't pay.

For all 4 delivered comes to $2,417.49.

Not sure what the cost of them over here is though.

Hoss
20th October 2009, 05:55 PM
I wish I read this before I e-mailed the VXR shop asking about VAT for an OPC gear knob insert. I also asked about cheaper freight, eg, Royal Mail air mail, for the insert, as the site wanted £27.99, which is dearer than the item!

I'll provide further advice once I have a reply.

The VXR Shop has now set-up a facility for small items up to 0.5lb at a cost of £9.99. They are a very responsive site, including to e-mails.

gmonkey
20th October 2009, 06:59 PM
Around $600 a rim or so here from holden..

Nurb608
20th October 2009, 10:22 PM
Around $600 a rim or so here from holden..

So about the same price. Still for stuff we can't get, this may help :D

Nurb608
20th October 2009, 10:23 PM
The VXR Shop has now set-up a facility for small items up to 0.5lb at a cost of £9.99. They are a very responsive site, including to e-mails.

Yeah, got an email from them letting me know about the price structure out of the blue, most impressed.

mania
20th October 2009, 11:14 PM
They actually have the VXR spoiler. Hard item to find - I've been looking for it for a while as apparently it was actually wind tunnel tested and gave results. At $700 delivered it'll be cheaper for me to go carbon again though =/

Nurb608
20th October 2009, 11:52 PM
They actually have the VXR spoiler. Hard item to find - I've been looking for it for a while as apparently it was actually wind tunnel tested and gave results. At $700 delivered it'll be cheaper for me to go carbon again though =/

Gees, u'd hate that wouldn't ya :p

mania
21st October 2009, 12:28 AM
Hmm it's not really a part I want in carbon.. and I'd feel awful painting it.. think I might buy it and see how it looks anyway :p. They look great on nurbs btw ^.~

ChrisMaz
21st October 2009, 02:31 AM
As rare as some of the parts they provide. I can't justify paying 400 pounds per rim plus shipping. Just seems a little pricey at the moment.

Good find though. Can't wait to see the regular Vauxhall site either.

Greg K
21st October 2009, 07:11 AM
the 19" snowflakes are 100GBP cheaper per rim than the VXR ones!

pretty good site if you have an AH...

Nurb608
21st October 2009, 08:26 AM
Hmm it's not really a part I want in carbon.. and I'd feel awful painting it.. think I might buy it and see how it looks anyway :p. They look great on nurbs btw ^.~

If you don't like the look of it i'll have it :D

VXRshop.co.uk
22nd October 2009, 04:27 PM
If you have any enquiries then email us at [email protected] we can cater for special orders not shown online. Replies may take a short time due the the volume of enquiries.

Dont forget to email us if you set up an account, so we may upgrade it to VAT exemption.

:)

Nurb608
22nd October 2009, 05:57 PM
If you have any enquiries then email us at [email protected] we can cater for special orders not shown online. Replies may take a short time due the the volume of enquiries.

Dont forget to email us if you set up an account, so we may upgrade it to VAT exemption.

:)

Welcome to the site :D

Send a pm to poita (http://www.opelaus.com/forums/member.php?u=116) on here about doing some stuff for the opelaus community

gmonkey
22nd October 2009, 06:52 PM
Any chance u stock cid mfds?

Nurb608
22nd October 2009, 09:51 PM
Any chance u stock cid mfds?

I'm tiping they have them and will definately be available when the vauxhall site opens. Should be able to give you a price now though if you email them.

VXRshop.co.uk
23rd October 2009, 04:59 PM
Welcome to the site :D

Send a pm to poita (http://www.opelaus.com/forums/member.php?u=116) on here about doing some stuff for the opelaus community

Thanks for the welcome, we can also deal with special requests that are not shown on the site, these can be costed and set up for a member to purchase. A link is then given for the transaction to be completed. These requests can be found here

http://marehay.vxrshop.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=175

We have just done the latest Vauxhall Astra grille for an owner of a Saturn Astra in the USA.

:D