PDA

View Full Version : Ebay...snorl

dug74
20th September 2004, 04:40 PM
Craig has sent me an email...about ppl from opelaus making queries about his ebay stuff....he has sent me an email...<see below>

Hi Douglas

I've had a couple of queries from down under about my prices on eBay and how you get them cheaper, you couldnt do me a favour and post me something on your forum about if they are with opelaus they can go through you and it will be cheaper cos if they buy from me through eBay thats the price they have to pay I can't negotioate on my eBay stuff thats what pays for my holidays and beer, pizzas etc and Kerry would kill me.........

You'll just have to let your opelaus buddies know to order through you to save them some $$.

Or should i join opelaus myself and put the prices on there ????????

Let me know what you think..

Now where did I put that bottle of Stella........................................

Thanks
Craig

Dregger
20th September 2004, 06:30 PM
what does craig sell on ebay ?

link to his online shop so we see what stuff ?

anicorsa
20th September 2004, 07:08 PM
I've bought from snorl before, i think it was my opel badges.. It was a while ago.

Yeah, i'd like to see his online store... I want an irmscher gear knob.

mr_astra_retired
20th September 2004, 07:17 PM
Ive used them as well , quick and easy . No hassles

PaulTheBall
20th September 2004, 07:51 PM
I second the recommendation... I've bought opel and opc badges from him and was cheap + quick to deliver.

Dee
21st September 2004, 09:30 AM
i think the point is guys that Doug is getting badges directly from Craig... not from ebay .... so doug is getting them cheaper than the prices craig has put on ebay.... and ppl from here are going on ebay and wanting the badges cheaper..... craig has advised doug to tell everyone to import the stuff via doug.... not on ebay and try and bargain the prices down