PDA

View Full Version : Low life scum!

ROCCO
16th October 2009, 02:42 PM
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE PRICKS THAT BROKE INTO MY XR STOLE MY HEAD UNIT, IPOD TOUCH AND GPS...WHILE BENDING METAL RIPPING MY CENTRE LIGHT AND DESTROYING THE HEAD UNIT POCKET.....

I HOPE YOU DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH....IF I SEE YOU WHILE DRIVING DON'T EXPECT ME TO SLOW DOWN YOU PRICKS!!!

I'm now out of pocket $500 excess and down to rating 2...FFS :mad:

Wraith
16th October 2009, 02:45 PM
I sympathise with you Rocco, wish we didn't have to put up with this sort of thing in society...

Hope it all gets replaced/fixed up ok for you...

BTW can see this thread being moved.

Nurb608
16th October 2009, 02:46 PM
That sux mate, feel for ya. :(

ROCCO
16th October 2009, 03:01 PM
yeh thats alright with the thread being moved...need to vent...its just bullshit...first my rims now this....ffs...an alarm isn't even a deterent...they know how to disarm them from screaming there nuts off....its just bullshit...cops found some prints but I don't expect them to find any thing....
Insurance said they will replace everything but its not the point...i'm grateful for that but just knowing that some low life scum has something you've worked your ass off for.
They have no respect and if I find them and break something on them i'm in the wrong...its just bullshit.
*sigh*....so very depressed right now

boorny88
16th October 2009, 03:01 PM
Thats sucks mate my sister had her car broken into awhile back stole bout $1000 or so worth of clothes hay but hope it all works out for ya mate

maloo97
16th October 2009, 03:09 PM
Sorry to hear mate!
It's Bullshit and very annoying!
Good luck with insurance!

simmy
16th October 2009, 03:13 PM
what low lifes... sorry to hear that.
people like that dont deserve to have anything at all

rjastra
16th October 2009, 03:41 PM
That sucks big time

A word of warning... never leave phones/GPS/Ipods etc in the car unless they are hidden in some out of sight location.

As for car alarms... waste of money big time. One went off outside my apartment block. It went on and on for 30mins until I called the police. No one checked. The police came around, broke in and disabled the alarm and then drove off.

poita
16th October 2009, 03:44 PM
sorry to hear mate, fukin bastards!!

karma's a bitch remember mate ;)

oneightoo
16th October 2009, 03:50 PM
As for car alarms... waste of money big time. One went off outside my apartment block. It went on and on for 30mins until I called the police. No one checked. The police came around, broke in and disabled the alarm and then drove off.

that couldn't be any more spot on..

a car alarm went off near my house once for over 2 hours..

i can say i didnt even bother to look, it did annoy me..

so yeah, i was wrong not too, but if i didnt think about it, imagine how many others arent either..

JohnBu
16th October 2009, 03:51 PM
Assholes..

where was it parked, time, etc?

fortunately have never had my car broken into.

they did however break into my ex-GF's car to steal the stereo. they tried to take the subwoofers but that box weighed at least 50kg.

btm
16th October 2009, 03:55 PM
that sucks big time dude, sorry to hear :(

ROCCO
16th October 2009, 04:40 PM
Assholes..

where was it parked, time, etc?

fortunately have never had my car broken into.

they did however break into my ex-GF's car to steal the stereo. they tried to take the subwoofers but that box weighed at least 50kg.

Basically its my dads car he loved it and i couldn't bring myself to sell it when he passed a couple of years ago. Both my brother and I share it. But it normally stays at my place because I have a triple car lock up garage. This one time my brother said he wanted to use it. to drive into the city I said fine nice car needs to be driven I say.

Anyway he got back form the city parked the car in mums driveway woke up the next morning called me freaked outta his mind saying the cars been broken in to.

I freaked thinking ohh shit pricks have stolen the car but it was only the head unit (not the mounting plate just the unit) the cable was in the glove box connected to the ipod.

The GPS was also in the glove box. Fuse box was pulled so the alarm was disabled. Wires cut etc etc....i'm pretty pissed off but what can i do? When the police came out I asked if this sort of thing happened often he said yup been to 6 break ins today...I said if I ever caught the bastards i'd break there fingers with pliers and a hammer. He just looked at me said I understand your upset but leave this to them.

My reply was you guys are short staffed to worry about stuff like this...I almost wasn't going to call but my insurance company said they needed the police report number his reply was will look for prints etc but the chances of matching prints are quite slim...so now I have to worry about getting the car to the insurancers and getting the finger print dust of the everything...but thats the least of my worries.

hazrd
16th October 2009, 06:38 PM
bah

this shit depresses me... its good that insurance is helping u out, but thats not the point, because u have now dropped a rating which means ur premium goes up and some ****hole has a few nice electronic parts to play with for free

was it the standard XR alarm or something aftermarket??

ROCCO
17th October 2009, 04:28 PM
naa was standard XR alarm. But I think a Cobra is on the books for all 3 cars...one with the Voice Mod chip in it as an extra deterrent.

guy 27
17th October 2009, 04:38 PM
sorry to hear that mate.

I have heard many alarms going off (cars and homes) and I always check out why its doing it. Chased off a few people before because its low destroying someones property for your next drug hit.

sadavidsriturbo
17th October 2009, 04:54 PM
Sorry to hear.

USC
17th October 2009, 07:17 PM
Sorry to hear mate. The same thing happened to my new SP23 - they even wrecked the leather seats and scratched my doors outside.:mad:. They didnt steal the stereo though (was stock) ..they took my partner`s bag.

Insurance fixed it all but its never the same.:(

mmahle
19th October 2009, 04:23 PM
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that.
I live in narre warren as well, and ALOT of thefts happen there even though it's a really nice area/peaceful too.
I park it inside of a steel fence sometimes. :/

Where about's in Narre you from? South? North? Just curious?

Hoss
19th October 2009, 08:24 PM
Sorry to hear about it. They need their p...ks removed with a blunt brick!