PDA

View Full Version : NFS Shift

USC
8th October 2009, 11:27 PM
Anyone played it? Im addicted:D

Ice
8th October 2009, 11:34 PM
any chance of some actuall screens.....I played the last on PS3 and thought it sucked ass so am very sceptical about this one.

ChrisMaz
9th October 2009, 12:26 AM
Ok so its probably the best NFS game to date. But I still hate the default handling... Its just so... Greasy. Its like you're car is constantly on ice....

I'll be waiting for Forza 3.

USC
9th October 2009, 02:01 AM
Earn some cash, do some mods and handling is superb. I love the mclaren F1!
In my garage, I have a modified Renault Megane Turbo, An infinity R35, A skyline R35 GTR Spec V and just bought an Lamborgini Mercelargo (not sure how to spell that..lol). Need to modify that Lamborgini and race it :D

SIMid
9th October 2009, 07:43 AM
GoodGame gave it a glowing review. Playing Dirt 2 ATM, good game as well! :)

Keep'emRunning
9th October 2009, 09:47 AM
ditto! I used a cheat to get unlimited $$$ and have a level III gtr35, still feels like it's wearing ice skates :p

Maybe with a wheel it would be better (i've tried an analogue joystick and keyboard) but it has lots of potential, some of the tracks are superb.

Ok so its probably the best NFS game to date. But I still hate the default handling... Its just so... Greasy. Its like you're car is constantly on ice....

I'll be waiting for Forza 3.

sooty
9th October 2009, 02:50 PM
Only played the demo, but instantly hate that NFS characteristic handling. I'll pass.

USC
9th October 2009, 11:18 PM
I use Keyboard :D - Better than steering wheel I reckon. A lot of people say its too hard but I reckon it just the right level....any easier and a racing game becomes boring. I play it al most every night!

Need to try Dirt 2 - Havent played that one yet.