PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for paintwork in Sydney

BEK-46P
8th October 2009, 09:45 PM
I'm looking to get my upper and lower chrome grilles sprayed gloss black, along with the rear chrome strip. I suck at Brotek and need some recommendations in Sydney if anyone knows and/or have dealt with anyone good. Cheers.

NEMO
9th October 2009, 07:31 AM
Online body @ Revesby. They did all the black work on my car.

Speak to Bashear and tell him I sent ya 02 9771 3226

mmahle
10th October 2009, 12:28 AM
Why not just get a VXR bumper or something. I was quoted $1500 for a new bumper, grill, fog surounds and more. Painting it black will make it look like a Pre-Facelift Astra. I don't wanna rain on your parade, but yeah, I think it'll look nicer with an OEM bumper. :)

BEK-46P
10th October 2009, 01:14 AM
Why not just get a VXR bumper or something. I was quoted $1500 for a new bumper, grill, fog surounds and more. Painting it black will make it look like a Pre-Facelift Astra. I don't wanna rain on your parade, but yeah, I think it'll look nicer with an OEM bumper. :)

I considered doing that last year, even got into a debate about the purity/exclusivity of VXRs with certain members on this forum. A this point, I'm happier paying a third of that price to achieve essentially the same look.

BEK-46P
12th October 2009, 11:37 AM
Online body @ Revesby. They did all the black work on my car.

Speak to Bashear and tell him I sent ya 02 9771 3226

Thanks hubz. Went and saw Bashear today, nice guy. Booked the car in, can't wait to see the results.

NEMO
13th October 2009, 05:33 PM
Good stuff mate...