PDA

View Full Version : Frankfurt Motor Show 2009

Wraith
30th September 2009, 12:45 PM
Most of you may have already seen some of the exhibits for this yearly vehicle fest, but for those that havn't here's a link, both this and Geneva motor shows are a great showcase for what's coming ahead...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/frankfurt-motor-show/

http://www.topgear.com/uk/tags/frankfurt-motor-show-2009

imay
30th September 2009, 12:54 PM
Love that Scirocco!:cool:

KingOfAstras
30th September 2009, 01:24 PM
MMM Scirocco indeed!

Ice
30th September 2009, 01:41 PM
MMM Scirocco indeed!

Oh tell me about it ! isnt it the hottest thing on 4 wheels !!!!!!

btm
30th September 2009, 02:28 PM
it is one great looking car!

sooty
30th September 2009, 03:46 PM
there's aston martin rapides and topless lamborghini revontons and you're all going on about a scirocco....:rolleyes::p

Wraith
30th September 2009, 03:47 PM
Oh tell me about it ! isnt it the hottest thing on 4 wheels !!!!!!

Agree with BTM - it's one hot looking car, but it's certainly not the hottest thing on 4 wheels, for me (from the VAG group anyway) that'd be the the Audi R8 V10 closely followed by the TTS and/or TT-RS :)

Lets not forget those other mega dollar VAG vehicles, the Lambos and Bugatti Veryron...pure sex...

The VAG group would have to have the best looking 'group' of vehicles ATM :)

Ice
30th September 2009, 04:06 PM
yes but ide be able to afford a Scirocco...well eventually anyway....makes it so appealing.....Its frustrating to look at a Lambo ! ill never have one, neither will i ever drive a new gullwing Merc. But then i still think in my eyes the VW is HOT

imay
30th September 2009, 04:14 PM
Agree with the above re: the supercars around at present, however:
Out of my price range
Impractical for my motoring purposes
Lovely to look at . . . wouldn't want to own one
Won't fit in my garage
Australia's crap roads with stiffling speed limits is no place for most of this type of machinery, so . . .
Something like the Scirocco is ideal in my opinion. Affordable, good looking, quality build almost guaranteed, fun, practical (sort of) and easily driveable on most of our crap roads.

End of argument!:)

Wraith
1st October 2009, 08:58 AM
Agree with the above re: the supercars around at present, however:
Out of my price range
Impractical for my motoring purposes
Lovely to look at . . . wouldn't want to own one
Won't fit in my garage
Australia's crap roads with stiffling speed limits is no place for most of this type of machinery, so . . .
Something like the Scirocco is ideal in my opinion. Affordable, good looking, quality build almost guaranteed, fun, practical (sort of) and easily driveable on most of our crap roads.

End of argument!:)

All good points, I too can agree with the above :)

Only problem now is whether or not VW Aust. will bring it down under ??? and if they do I hope they bring in the top spec variant/s...

I'm also guessing that despite being affordable enough for most, I'll bet that in typical VW fashion it'll be overpriced for what it is and in its segment...still I wouldn't say no to one :)

btm
5th October 2009, 10:37 AM
.Its frustrating to look at a Lambo ! ill never have one, neither will i ever drive a new gullwing Merc.
never say never!