PDA

View Full Version : newbie xc

sydneycorsa xc
18th September 2009, 08:55 AM
just bought a 2003 sri xc preety interested in doing some upgrades like exaust anyone have any idears of what else i can do?? im in sydney does anyone reccomend a good place to get tune up and services???

btm
18th September 2009, 08:59 AM
howdy and welcome to the site

where abouts in sydney are you located mate?

sooty
18th September 2009, 09:12 AM
Welcome mate, chuck up a few pics when you get the chance.

hazrd
18th September 2009, 09:28 AM
welcome.

sydneycorsa xc
18th September 2009, 10:31 AM
yeah ill def throw some pics up very soon im in the parramatta area very keen on doing mods just dont have a clue where to go in sydney???

guy 27
18th September 2009, 12:22 PM
welcome to the forum.

In regards to mods. Check out the members section and look at what some of the others have done.

auzvectra
18th September 2009, 02:13 PM
pm daaaaavek if he's local, get him to read the ecu n send the file to me. then i can say if i can tune it or not :D.

SubZero
18th September 2009, 02:24 PM
welcome to the opel world:cool:

sydneycorsa xc
19th September 2009, 07:48 AM
HOW DO I FIND daaaaavek ON THIS??? CANT ALL ECU BE TUNED??? OR WHAT THE GO WITH IT IM NEW TO THIS SO IM JUST ASKING THE QUESTIONS CHEERS MATE:cornut:

Neeko
19th September 2009, 11:05 AM
Welcome to OpelAus :)
good to see another Corsa here.

Check out my thread for some info on little mods ;)

sooty
19th September 2009, 12:35 PM
HOW DO I FIND daaaaavek ON THIS??? CANT ALL ECU BE TUNED??? OR WHAT THE GO WITH IT IM NEW TO THIS SO IM JUST ASKING THE QUESTIONS CHEERS MATE:cornut:
No need for the caps mate :)
If you look up the top of the page, under the "community" tab, there is a thing called "members list" it's alphabetical, so you've find him in there.
As for the ECU tuning, some are much more readily tunable than others, with some requiring specific maps. So until they know exactly what it is you've got, it'd be just guessing as to the tunability.

auzvectra
19th September 2009, 03:23 PM
^^ as ain said ;) ^^

that and i dont have my suppliers for tunes anymore, so am workin with just what i have already.

sydneycorsa xc
19th September 2009, 08:00 PM
ok sweet as boys thanks for the help ill put some pics up tomorrow i think so you guys can check out what i got!!! im keen to get some opel badges i think!:D

Neeko
19th September 2009, 11:47 PM
ok sweet as boys thanks for the help ill put some pics up tomorrow i think so you guys can check out what i got!!! im keen to get some opel badges i think!:D

eBay.co.uk is your friend :thumbs: or eBay.de if your German is up to scratch :p