PDA

View Full Version : Peugoet RC Z

Wraith
16th September 2009, 03:58 PM
A good friend of mine who has always owned Pugs swears he's going to get one of these next year when they arrive here...interesting, I look forward to it as much as he does :cornut:

Don't know what engine choices will land here, but the oiler option with 122kw and 340nm in such a small and lighweight vehicle seems promising...

Looks pretty cool from the rear aspect too and I like the way the roof pillars will be in contrasting siver finish along with the curved silhouette humps - very stylish :)

Don't know how well it'll do up against the Audi TT though...

http://www.zcars.com.au/2010-peugeot-rc-z/

btm
16th September 2009, 04:24 PM
i still reckon it looks like a frog...

Wraith
16th September 2009, 04:26 PM

That's exactly how I see the Nissan Micra :lol:

EL BURITO
16th September 2009, 04:29 PM
lol so true

I think it dose look rather smart though

btm
16th September 2009, 04:30 PM
not a fan at all :nonod:

Wraith
16th September 2009, 04:47 PM
not a fan at all :nonod:

I like it's looks from the rear, but not so from the front, lots of Pugs have weird looking front ends, silhouette looks very cool :)

Will have to wait till they arrive and check them out in the metal, may give a very different impression...

btm
16th September 2009, 04:50 PM
yeah, most look quite different in the flesh

imay
16th September 2009, 04:55 PM
Nup.
Don't mind the backside . . . but the front puts me off.

rjastra
16th September 2009, 11:11 PM
It aint that small as its based on the 308 chassis

Wraith
17th September 2009, 08:25 AM
It aint that small as its based on the 308 chassis

Your right rj, as I believe those wheels in the pics are the 19" option and they look just right, rather than too big :)

rjastra
17th September 2009, 09:28 AM
Your right rj, as I believe those wheels in the pics are the 19" option and they look just right, rather than too big :)

They look good though with the bit of dish in them. Rare on a FWD car.
I quite like the look of this car. Peugeots seems to be getting on top of interiors at the moment to. The 308 interior is very stylish.

This is the hybrid AWD version. Love the colour
http://www.ausmotive.com/images/Peugeot-RCZ-Hybrid-01s.jpg

Wraith
17th September 2009, 09:49 AM
They look good though with the bit of dish in them. Rare on a FWD car.
I quite like the look of this car. Peugeots seems to be getting on top of interiors at the moment to. The 308 interior is very stylish.

This is the hybrid AWD version. Love the colour
http://www.ausmotive.com/images/Peugeot-RCZ-Hybrid-01s.jpg

Agree once again...

Only last weekend I joined that aforementioned friend of mine at the Brighton Peugoet dealer to inspect the new 308CC and whilst I'm still not certain on the front end styling, the rest of the exterior is certainly improving and the interior is a definite class act, love what they've done with the cabin on the 308CC !!!

In fact IMHO the interior on the 308CC is alot better/nicer than the interior of alot of Mercs like the SL/K range...

The interior of this new RC Z also looks very nice and if the quality standard set by the new 308 series is anything to go by, I'd say they can easily compete with Audis in this regard...

I'm really looking forward to checking out the RC Z range, hopefully we'll have them here at next years International motor show :)