PDA

View Full Version : f9f's corner

frankie9fingers
20th December 2003, 09:13 AM
i was thinking (strange of me do do such an activity) maybe we could have f9f's corner. this is where ppl could post me problems and moral delemas and i could give some humerous relief. i reckon it'll be nice to read about something other than cars and it'll be good for launching my carreer as a bloody idiot :lol:

lets have a poll

frankie9fingers
20th December 2003, 09:14 AM
THE POLL THINGO DIDNT WORK!! which works out to my advantage.

Dregger
20th December 2003, 10:05 AM
and it'll be good for launching my carreer as a bloody idiot :lol:

you already have a solid career in that field.....matter of fact, ur the best in aus! :P

i got not problem with that, up to hwbob

Hardware BoB
20th December 2003, 10:58 AM
perhaps as a sticky thread in off-topic?

Anonymous
20th December 2003, 05:18 PM
Franky, Franky. You make a good comic mediator. After talking to you last night with me latest Problem. Ya made me feel a Bit better, Till I got home then I was shit again. But I'm all good now :lol:

frankie9fingers
21st December 2003, 08:52 AM
yeah cool bob, i'm in for that. :mrgreen:

kid, if ur mum is gonna bent u over her knee and slap ur @ss for ur crimes, do me a favor, scream "oh yes frankie! harder!" :twisted:

Anonymous
21st December 2003, 04:08 PM
She did go buzerk, Would have been worse but I got in one better and brought my Sister home with me. But we still locked Horns and had a Showdown :lol:

frankie9fingers
23rd December 2003, 05:08 PM
Bob? I WANT MY CORNER!!!

i was thinking ppl who want to remain annonemous could email me with their problems, in the event that nobody emails me in a week (most likely) i'll do a editorial or something like that. i can email u the finished product to "get the ok" or i will post it myself. :D

Anonymous
23rd December 2003, 07:22 PM
Just start your thread in off topic...if there's enough interest, it'll stay up the top of the forum...

Anywho, I do have a tiny dilemma that I'd like resolved though...
Which way should one go :?: :?: :?:
http://www.fishtank.org.uk/humour/pictures/RealLife/Dilemma.jpg

Hardware BoB
24th December 2003, 08:45 AM
what he said :)

Anonymous
24th December 2003, 10:53 PM
I still think a F9R Corner would be Kinda Funny, It would amuse me
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/big/Duhard.gif