PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

hilary_1987
21st August 2009, 10:02 PM
Hi all,

I'm down here in Tassie, I think i may be the only one on here? Theres not that many nice Astra's down this way mainly driven by old dorries lol I'll put up some pics of my car when it's all fixed up. Some flippin idiot side swiped me and did about $4k damage, so it's not looking its best atm. But when it's all pretty again I'll share the pics with you all! :D

Neeko
21st August 2009, 10:20 PM
Hi all,

I'm down here in Tassie, I think i may be the only one on here? Theres not that many nice Astra's down this way mainly driven by old dorries lol I'll put up some pics of my car when it's all fixed up. Some flippin idiot side swiped me and did about $4k damage, so it's not looking its best atm. But when it's all pretty again I'll share the pics with you all! :D

Hey welcome to OpelAus :)

Don't think we have any tassie members :confused:

what astra do ya drive?

hilary_1987
21st August 2009, 10:23 PM
Hey welcome to OpelAus :)

Don't think we have any tassie members :confused:

what astra do ya drive?

Its an '02 hatch 1.8 not too fancy, yet! :cool:

hazrd
21st August 2009, 10:27 PM
welcome. best of luck with getting ur repairs all sorted. ive seen a few tassie people floating around here, but they dont get on much!

sooty
21st August 2009, 11:14 PM
Welcome, there's a few other tassie members around, few and far in between tho

hilary_1987
22nd August 2009, 04:32 PM
Welcome, there's a few other tassie members around, few and far in between tho

Yeah I was looking in the spotted opels and the vic/tas cruise section and there was absoultely nothing about Tasmanian's, so yeah I figured theres not too many of us on here lol. But I'll be on here a fair bit, already picked up a spoiler and new front bumper for my car :D And its pretty good source of info and ideas too!

Nurb608
22nd August 2009, 05:04 PM
Welcome to the site!

btm
24th August 2009, 08:37 AM
welcome welcome!

good luck sorting out the repairs :)