PDA

View Full Version : Ford drivers

phtm
4th August 2009, 10:47 AM
I was driving the barina up my street on Sunday and passing a large group of cars parked on the other side coming the other way a electric blue ford falcon
as we passed I heard a bang and looked at the drivers side mirror and discovered it was gone. I pulled over to get the mirror just in time to see the falcon disappearing down the road without stopping. Nice One Ford.

eslostdevil
4th August 2009, 11:07 AM
Sorry to hear that.."Nice hit and run"

EL BURITO
4th August 2009, 02:50 PM
so your having a go at me as well for one individual or maybe your inability to keep to your side of the rd or not making chase ?

USC
4th August 2009, 07:10 PM
Ford cars are rubbish..lol and so are their drivers:p

poita
4th August 2009, 07:19 PM
be it a ford, mitsubishi, opel watever
dont think its the cars fault mate, moreso the person controlling it

sorry to hear though mate, hope its not too much damage and wont cost too much to fix

xplosv57
4th August 2009, 07:22 PM
+1 can't be at fault of the car (unless it was a mechanical defect which caused them to hit your car), have seen Opels have accidents too!!

poita
4th August 2009, 07:26 PM
+1 can't be at fault of the car (unless it was a mechanical defect which caused them to hit your car), have seen Opels have accidents too!!

accidents also involving mirrors ;)

xplosv57
4th August 2009, 07:29 PM
accidents also involving mirrors ;)

LOLOLOL, don't think he'll ever live that down!!

Then there was the 2 car Opel nose to tail, happened twice on seperate occasions.........:p

MatsHolden
4th August 2009, 07:30 PM
LOLOLOL, don't think he'll ever live that down!!

Then there was the 2 car Opel nose to tail, happened twice on seperate occasions.........:p

My car just attracts wankers. Including me.

xplosv57
4th August 2009, 07:33 PM
My car just attracts wankers. Including me.

That is true, you've had shocking luck with people hitting it, maybe you need some big arse reflectors on it so it can be seen!!

MatsHolden
4th August 2009, 07:34 PM
That is true, you've had shocking luck with people hitting it, maybe you need some big arse reflectors on it so it can be seen!!

I'll just get it re-sprayed in day-glo orange.

poita
4th August 2009, 07:38 PM
hey be careful with dissin orange

MatsHolden
4th August 2009, 07:40 PM
hey be careful with dissin orange

No dissin. I love day-glo.

Vectracious
4th August 2009, 10:23 PM
sucks that your car got damaged, but hard to blame it on a whole brand of car....

LOL @ Mat and his mirrors

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i68/Vectracious/Jokes/mirrorfail.jpg

Shay
5th August 2009, 03:06 AM
depends on whether it was driver error on someones part, or the ford driver stuck his hand out and gave it a whack,

commonwhore did that to shoey on his commy pass after shoey schooled him at the lights...
his mirror still has no backing months down the track :rolleyes:

Wraith
5th August 2009, 01:08 PM
be it a ford, mitsubishi, opel watever
dont think its the cars fault mate, moreso the person controlling it

sorry to hear though mate, hope its not too much damage and wont cost too much to fix

+ 2

Was expecting something else from the thread title...

MatsHolden
5th August 2009, 07:49 PM
sucks that your car got damaged, but hard to blame it on a whole brand of car....

LOL @ Mat and his mirrors

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i68/Vectracious/Jokes/mirrorfail.jpg

100 mile an hour tape. Fixes everything.

xplosv57
5th August 2009, 07:54 PM
I still get a good laugh out of that!!! Especially cos it took you ages to get a new one!!

MatsHolden
5th August 2009, 08:00 PM
I still get a good laugh out of that!!! Especially cos it took you ages to get a new one!!

And never got any grief from the cops for it either. haha

phtm
8th August 2009, 08:54 AM
Got a new one at the wreckers on monday. But nearly go run into at the local shopping centre by a middleaged lady in you guessed it a ford.
Can't be the car!

ROCCO
10th August 2009, 01:36 PM
100 mile an hour tape. Fixes everything.

LOL i love when anything mirror related Mats mirror is always used as the example haha

Brazza
10th August 2009, 02:26 PM
Got a new one at the wreckers on monday. But nearly go run into at the local shopping centre by a middleaged lady in you guessed it a ford.
Can't be the car!

Did you get a good look at the driver of the original falcon... maybe it's a female driver problem :p :rolleyes:

oneightoo
10th August 2009, 02:50 PM
my flight got delayed home from cairns last saturday due a dam ford driver.. not sure what he did, but it must have been cause there was a ford nearby..

DAM FORD DRIVERS!!!

mmahle
10th August 2009, 06:32 PM
I had to read that 3 times to get what you meant, then finally I realised you were talking about a car that collected your mirror... Maybe it's just a monday for me I think... lol

Vectracious
10th August 2009, 11:05 PM
Did you get a good look at the driver of the original falcon... maybe it's a female driver problem :p :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO

my flight got delayed home from cairns last saturday due a dam ford driver.. not sure what he did, but it must have been cause there was a ford nearby..

DAM FORD DRIVERS!!!

the mainboard in our fax machine blew up today due to a Ford driver, so had to go and buy another fax...

Bloody ford drivers