PDA

View Full Version : F1, Ferrari and Massa

ROCCO
28th July 2009, 10:58 AM
I just herd that Massa is expected to be out for at least 6 weeks. The scans didn't pick up any fractures in his scull but he is heavily injured. Wonder who will drive his car for this time.
Bearing in mind the next race I think is Singapore...maybe Schue will make a comeback

poita
28th July 2009, 11:00 AM
YAY for first thread :)

OT: They are saying the injuries are not as bad as initially anticipated.
Which is great news!

I wish him a speedy recovery

gman
28th July 2009, 12:14 PM
There has been so much talk in the press about a Michael comeback.

i would love it and can you imagine the boost to F1 revenues!!!! Bernie and Jean Todt will be begging him to do it!!!! It would be just the ting for f1 to get over the recent scandals...

I honestly doubt he will. More likely Gene the test driver (who sucks) will get a drive...But personally, I have my fingers crossed that Shuey does it..I would LOVE to see him and Hamilton race side by side... :D

btm
28th July 2009, 12:17 PM
shuey back in the seat... imagine!

PaulyJ
28th July 2009, 12:45 PM
Put Stig in the car...

mr corsa
28th July 2009, 01:19 PM
There has been so much talk in the press about a Michael comeback.

i would love it and can you imagine the boost to F1 revenues!!!! Bernie and Jean Todt will be begging him to do it!!!! It would be just the ting for f1 to get over the recent scandals...

I honestly doubt he will. More likely Gene the test driver (who sucks) will get a drive...But personally, I have my fingers crossed that Shuey does it..I would LOVE to see him and Hamilton race side by side... :D

has been hes been out to long

gman
28th July 2009, 01:35 PM
has been hes been out to long

Unfortunately I have to agree, Gene will likely be the driver...Still can you imagine....

ROCCO
28th July 2009, 02:50 PM
yeah from what i've been told its written into his contract (Gene) its a shame really...schuey would make mince meat out of the lot of them...come back do a few races get some points for ferrari show everyone he still has it...then go back and race a renault hahaha

Jerram
28th July 2009, 03:07 PM
isn't the next race in Valencia on the street circuit?

ROCCO
28th July 2009, 03:12 PM
yeah your correct Jerram...i'm getting ahead of myself...I love that singapore night race...exhaust flames, sparks mmmm