PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

03srit
27th July 2009, 04:25 PM
Hello everyone,

My names lester and ive recently purchased an 03 astra sri turbo as my username probably gave away.. anyway its pretty standard except for the cannon and deresonated stock exhaust that was already installed when i purchased it..

im looking to "opelize" it and ive seen a couple of OPC grilles and badges that was mentioned in the forums but now i cant find them again.

does anyone know a site where i can get the following? (all in one site preferably if not its ok also)
-OPC front grill
-Opel Badge for the back
-Opel Badge for the steering wheel
-Opel Badge for centre caps on rims

The website is awesome btw..

nuggz
27th July 2009, 04:40 PM
Welcome to Opelaus mate

best places to pick up opel related bits

is http://www.irmscher-bitz.com/
and ebay.co.uk

boorny88
27th July 2009, 04:42 PM
welcome hope you like the site i'm new as well but i'm not sure about the badges theres for sale thats got the steering wheel badge for sale

ChrisMaz
27th July 2009, 05:19 PM
Welcome to the site mate. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Concerning the opel badges for your steering wheel there was some being sold in the OA for sale section.

Check them out here:
http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23264

auzvectra
27th July 2009, 05:26 PM
welcome, shame u didnt pop ur head in a lil earlier, we just had a big cruise on last wkend.

[OPCSRi]
27th July 2009, 05:35 PM
Welcome lester the links above will help you heaps for what your looking for.

Enjoy;)

Steve [OPCSRi]

Shay
27th July 2009, 05:54 PM
Welcome mate, enjoy your stay.

Irmscher bitz as nuggzy said, or else try Opelise (store) on ebay

Nurb608
27th July 2009, 06:06 PM
Welcome to the site mate, and as everyone else has already said for the stuff your after.

03srit
27th July 2009, 06:16 PM
thanks so much guys ive found them all thanks to everyone.. auszvectra where did you guys cruise? ChrisMarriott its standard but yeah i would post pics but whats the best way to do it? (sorry if thats a dumb question)

ChrisMaz
27th July 2009, 06:33 PM
Post up some pics for us when you've got it all Opelised ;)

Best way to do it is to just make a new thread and then as you mod your car just keep dumping in Photos. :cornut:

auzvectra
27th July 2009, 06:34 PM
we went thru boonah ova the border ranges basically.

use an uploader like www.imageshack.us

gman
27th July 2009, 06:44 PM
Hi mate and welcome...

Best thing is to start a thread in the members car section then use imageshack or photobucket to store and post the pics up...Good luck and enjoy the car... ;)

Calibrated
27th July 2009, 10:22 PM
welcome :)

chrissn89
27th July 2009, 10:40 PM
Welcome Lester, hope to see you out and about :)

Any plans on performance mods? Oh what colour is your SRi-T Arden blue?

btm
28th July 2009, 08:39 AM
g'day mate and welcome to the site

03srit
28th July 2009, 05:40 PM
silver just like yours chrissn89.. i like those angel lights.. thats included in my lists also.. performance wise im looking at changing the intake first i dunno if i should keep the box and get a k&n filter or take it out and just get a pod filter.. what do you guys think?

CNBLU
28th July 2009, 05:57 PM
Hello and Welcome Buddy

Z20LET
28th July 2009, 07:30 PM
silver just like yours chrissn89.. i like those angel lights.. thats included in my lists also.. performance wise im looking at changing the intake first i dunno if i should keep the box and get a k&n filter or take it out and just get a pod filter.. what do you guys think?

I'll be selling my k&n panel filter as soon as the new intake setup arrives and is installed. Keep it in mind if you decide to go with the k&n panel.

chrissn89
28th July 2009, 11:40 PM
Cool :)

Regrading the panel filter vs Pod. It just comes down the type of driving you do and what you want to get out of the intake... Noise, performance, looks??

With the pod filter if your driving is normally city stop start traffic with heaps of red lights and stop signs. You will have to heat shield it and have some cold air running to it.

simmy
29th July 2009, 08:48 AM
welcome to the site :)
another silver astra! geeez...theyr taking over queensland! lol

and so they should :p

Shay
29th July 2009, 12:18 PM
like cane toads...

btm
29th July 2009, 01:03 PM
and bogans :p

03srit
29th July 2009, 04:14 PM
actually i havent seen a silver one around my area.. btw chris how much did you get your remap done?

chrissn89
29th July 2009, 07:33 PM
actually i havent seen a silver one around my area.. btw chris how much did you get your remap done?
PM'd