PDA

View Full Version : Any Detailers Here?

ant0ny
24th July 2009, 07:07 AM
Any one into car detailing in Brisbane northside. Or could anyone recomend a detailer.

LOL no not for the Opel... would only take 2 mins and doesnt have an interior.

For the Stagea

hazrd
24th July 2009, 11:17 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm stagea... YUM!!!!!! i love these things...

Mate, shoot Guy27 a PM, he does a bit of detailing work :)

Danilicious
24th July 2009, 11:34 PM
Any one into car detailing in Brisbane northside. Or could anyone recomend a detailer.

LOL no not for the Opel... would only take 2 mins and doesnt have an interior.

For the Stagea

yeah there is guy or ginge has a business.....ive been trained in detailing but i dont do it for a living lol..

and OMG ive seen this car many times hehehe....u wouldnt of happened to been at the drifts tonight?

ant0ny
25th July 2009, 08:11 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm stagea... YUM!!!!!! i love these things...

Mate, shoot Guy27 a PM, he does a bit of detailing work :)

I'll send him a PM thanks.

yeah there is guy or ginge has a business.....ive been trained in detailing but i dont do it for a living lol..

and OMG ive seen this car many times hehehe....u wouldnt of happened to been at the drifts tonight?

Nah wouldn't be me... this is strictly a family/towing race car transport only... although I have been tempted... and I did take it to Morgan Park for a drive day :D

There are a few around now and quite a few white ones... mines prob the only 25TXFour in QLD so she is the a true 4wd 2.5lt Turbo model... most seem to be the RS or RS Four models. Saying that they are all the same really its just the options etc and kits... that's the thing with Nissan they seem to make so many variations of a make you do feel you are getting something special.

poita
25th July 2009, 05:17 PM
needs an R34 front........