hand brake boot - $92 wtf is it gold

what i got
headlight bolts x 6 40 some bucks :(
2x window windows at $50 wtf again
1x sideskirt slipout cover 40bucks wtf

i hate holden spare parts with a passion lol

guy 27
13th July 2009, 06:59 PM
HBD kit painted $550 http://nvu.com.au/products_single.php?action=showproduct&cat=1&id=374&page=6&section=1

Hand brake boot and gear boot is about $30 off ebay and you can ask them to do it whatever colour/s you want.

Also for the items you did purchase you should always try wreckers first.

Hope that helps you a little.

darkirv
13th July 2009, 07:01 PM
thanks bud just a bi sad home much they cost i tryed repco and a few oher joints for the headlight bolts there the 2 on top on each side torx head with tex thread

darkirv
13th July 2009, 07:06 PM
ahh sweet so these guys are up at melbourne are you sure its painted? do they fit too.. how does the backlip go

guy 27
13th July 2009, 07:13 PM
ahh sweet so these guys are up at melbourne are you sure its painted? do they fit too.. how does the backlip go

It says painted on their website.
Not sure if they do fitment there. The back lip is glued on as with most bodykits of this sort.
Any body shop would be able to fit this on for you aswell.

USC
13th July 2009, 08:06 PM
Its not just Holden mate - go to Ford, Mazda, etc and they all charge over the roof. Manufacturers dont want cars to last - they want to sell new cars.....hence spare parts cost a lot. It cost them next to nothing t make those bolts! at least they are available though!

Manda88
13th July 2009, 08:22 PM
try getting quoted $3000 for a cd30 rear plug/connector from holden...ridiculous indeed

wreckers are always a good spot as is ebay...do some shopping around before you subject yourself to the fleecing from good old holden...half the time they dont know what theyre talking about either:p