PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

Benny
2nd July 2009, 06:33 PM
Hey hey im ben, im mmm.astras boyfriend, i dont own an opel but work on hers quite often, just thought i would join and say hi. i own a subaru gt foz. i also went to wheels on wide bay on the weekend with all the opelaus members that made it there and would like to say what a nice bunch of ppl they were, hope to meet some more of you soon, benny

hazrd
2nd July 2009, 06:40 PM
hey benny... welcome to the site mate.. and that foz of yours god damn!! :yikes: so hot... why the NSW plates tho if u dont mind me askin??? was the only thing that got me curious while i was pervin on ur ride :D

poita
2nd July 2009, 06:42 PM
Welcome along Ben.

We've heard a lot about you already, simmy has told us everything!!

But don't worry mate, it's all good ;)

Have fun here, and to find your better half, look in the spam thread :)

Cheers Peter

Benny
2nd July 2009, 07:02 PM
haha thanks for the positive feed back hehe, she spends more time on opel aus than with me haha, shes in love, the plates are the ones from when i bought it they say sexapl, so i kept them but its now regd in qld as bjd17 meaning my initials and dob on the surfer plates

hazrd
2nd July 2009, 07:10 PM
ahh cool mate. yeah she does spend a lot of time on here lol, if you head towards "The Perpetual Post" and look at the latest spam thread as pete mentioned, u can put her into line there :p (sorry simmy we've dobbed u in!!)

chrissn89
3rd July 2009, 12:16 AM
Hey Ben it was nice meeting you the other day and your interior in the Foz is amazing :) Gotta love the sex apple ;)

glider
3rd July 2009, 12:42 AM
howdy ben, nice to meet ya on the weekend and thanks for all the help you gave the others with getting their cars sorted on Saturday night.

btm
3rd July 2009, 08:47 AM
hi benny and welcome to the site mate

Neeko
3rd July 2009, 09:02 AM
Hey Ben got the magpie whistle going yet? :p
sorry sim sim dobbed u in how amazed u were by my whistling :lol:

simmy
3rd July 2009, 09:04 AM
hey benny! :D
welcome to the site.. you think im in love with the site, and you just joined :) you will love it too, you'll see!

im in the process of converting benny to an opel lover. byebye foz, hello VXR, who agress?? :)

Neeko
3rd July 2009, 09:07 AM
hey benny! :D
welcome to the site.. you think im in love with the site, and you just joined :) you will love it too, you'll see!

im in the process of converting benny to an opel lover. byebye foz, hello VXR, who agress?? :)

+1 although foz is nice

simmy
3rd July 2009, 09:15 AM
only joking, the foz is going no where! it stays :)

Benny
3rd July 2009, 12:13 PM
haha its staying as for that magpie whistle it was funny as, its all good for the hand i didnt mind i really enjoyed helping for once its usually me thats in everything haha, thanks guys and gals and the foz will not be leaving haha

hazrd
3rd July 2009, 01:24 PM
foz = show car
VXR = daily

:D :yesnod:

Benny
3rd July 2009, 05:05 PM
haha if only i had a bottomless money pit haha

sooty
3rd July 2009, 05:38 PM
haha if only i had a bottomless money pit haha
calibra?:lol:

glider
3rd July 2009, 05:39 PM
no you'd probably need to win the lotto for that ain...

poita
3rd July 2009, 07:06 PM
calibra?:lol:

smartarse

hazrd
4th July 2009, 10:01 AM
smartarse

his time will come ;)
:p

glider
4th July 2009, 01:43 PM
his time will come ;)
:p

keep working away at him, soon enough you'll convince him a calibra is a smart buy

ASTRAY
5th July 2009, 10:41 AM
lol chris @ sex apple

i think its meant to mean sex appeal :D

Danilicious
5th July 2009, 06:37 PM
Hi ben, was nice to meet you, great to see you on site...dame u for not having a bigger enough bra on ur car LOL (u know what i mean)..
one sexy beast u have..

simmy
5th July 2009, 07:36 PM
one sexy beast u have..

why thank you....
juuust kidding :p

Danilicious
5th July 2009, 08:08 PM
hehehe ur welcome hehe:p:D