PDA

View Full Version : Another new member

Dutchie
24th June 2009, 04:24 PM
Hey,

I am Mark and just joined Opelaus.
I am from the Netherlands where the Opel is one of the best selling cars.
So yep I bought myself an nice Holden Sri Turbo or as we would call it in Holland the Opel OPC :-).
Back home there are lots and lots of tuning parts available just from the shelf here in Oz its more of a problem I found. Hope you guys can help me with that :D

Grtz

sooty
24th June 2009, 04:29 PM
Welcome mate, is it a G(mk4) or H(mk5) turbo that you've got yourself?
Chuck up some pics when you get the chance, seems you're from Boonah, might have seen/know nico or chris?

Dutchie
24th June 2009, 04:35 PM
Yeah still sorting out how to upload a photo? Always hard on these forums.

I have seen the Astra driving around yeah. Believe that he just moved into Boonah.
Don't know him yet but Im hardly ever home with my job

Grtz

sooty
24th June 2009, 04:37 PM
Upload pics using www.tinypic.com (http://www.tinypic.com) then copy the [img] code into your text ;)
Probably chris you've seen if it was a silver G SRi-T
Nico's in the Silver Corsa C

btm
24th June 2009, 04:43 PM
g'day mate and welcome to OA!

Brazza
24th June 2009, 04:55 PM
Welcome to OA you'll find plenty of help here from others... but probably not me cos I'm useless with car stuff :p

auzvectra
24th June 2009, 05:39 PM
yeh, chrissn89 is chris in the silver turbs u've seen. and nico is in the silver corsa c that used to have the grey stripes, and has the morette headlights.

plenty of info on mods here ;).
good to see another local g turbs :D.
what colour u got? i guess silver from the shadeing in ur sig pic.

chrissn89
24th June 2009, 08:05 PM
Hey Mark, ive seen your SRi-Turbo getting around a bit. I think your the one thats just moved :rolleyes: lol. Ive lived in Boonah my whole life well 18 years. Ive only had the astra for about 8months now. Well have to catchup, so you can check mine out. You live on Bruckners hill yea. I work at Spar in town, your more than welcome to check it out anytime you see it parked there.

Cheers,
Chris :)

Brazza
24th June 2009, 08:22 PM
oops wrong thread... delete me

Neeko
24th June 2009, 08:30 PM
Welcome to the forum! :D glad to see you finally joined ;) we've seen your car around for so long and i even spotted you today!
I was infront of you and zoomed off, i think u might have been trying to read my opelaus.com sticker :lol:

Hey Mark, ive seen your SRi-Turbo getting around a bit. I think your the one thats just moved :rolleyes: Ive lived in Boonah my whole life well 18 years. But yea ive only had the astra for about 8months now. Well have to catchup, so you can check mine out. You live on bruckners hill yea. I work at Spar in town your more than welcome to check it out anytime you see it parked there.

ha ha chris you know an awful lot about him already :p

auzvectra
25th June 2009, 06:28 AM
haha, stalker chris :p

simmy
25th June 2009, 07:48 AM
Welcome to the site! Looks like you scored yourself a stalker already! Haha. I'm sure everyone here will be more than happy to help out. Everything u need to know is in this forum :)

chrissn89
25th June 2009, 10:08 AM
Well i was just surprised too see another SRi-T in Boonah and a silver one too. So yes, i may have put the word out on the street :cool: You'd surprised a few of my friends have already followed Marks astra thinkig it was me. Then called me saying 'why are you ignorning me cant you see were behind you'. Im like umm well im at home now or at work are you sure its mine and not the other one that gets around town, oh yea it actully it is lol.

But Mark im not creapy stalker dude, i sware :rolleyes:

Dutchie
25th June 2009, 10:26 AM
Yeah I thought already that I would upset you're friensds ;-).
I live in Boonah now for 4 or 5 years. The Astra I have now for 17 months. Before that I drove a silver Barina SRI.
Coz I work a lot overseas Im hardly home and you will see me hardly drive the car around.

I new somebody had an SRI coz of Alex. He tolb me there was getting another one into town aaaaaaahahahaharrrrgrgr.
But its all good. I saw the car at the spar and also saw the sticker on it thats how I came to this site.

Grzt

chrissn89
25th June 2009, 10:38 AM
Cool, yeah i saw you drive past Spar out the back i think on Tuesday or maybe that was even yesterday. I even when umm what why's my car...... ergh dont worry mines still parked.

I've got the Ah SRi-T 18" rims, custom intake, front mount intercooler, 3" dump pipe and a re-map.

Im guessing yours is fully stock?

EDIT: are you in Boonah at all today?

auzvectra
25th June 2009, 12:06 PM
join us up at wheels on wide bay tonite :D.
it's for the wkend ;).

Dutchie
25th June 2009, 02:04 PM
Finally a photo

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww315/dutchiemark/P1020497.jpg

simmy
25th June 2009, 03:54 PM
very nice :)

delemonte
25th June 2009, 04:02 PM
I saw the car at the spar and also saw the sticker on it thats how I came to this site

Haha... Way to go with the advertising Chris! :cool:

Welcome to the site man! :D

hazrd
28th June 2009, 01:29 AM
very tidy SRi-T there mate :)

welcome