PDA

View Full Version : For Sale section HELP please!

6thgear
22nd June 2009, 07:05 PM
Hi folks,

Wanting to clear the garage of gear i'm not going to use anymore, but cannot seem to post an ad. Not sure why my original post was deleted also...

I get this error message, even though I'd typed some content into that section:

"The form did not submit as the following questions are unanswered:

Description/pictures: "

Anyone know what the go is? Also how do we attach pictures? This new system is very confusing....

thanks all!

sooty
22nd June 2009, 07:09 PM
Anyone know what the go is? Also how do we attach pictures? This new system is very confusing....

thanks all!
Easiest way to post picture is to use a hosting site like www.tinypic.com
then upload the pics and copy the [img] code and paste it into here where you want it.:)

6thgear
22nd June 2009, 07:15 PM
thanks for your prompt reply mate. is there no longer any way of uploading the pics via this site? doh!

sooty
22nd June 2009, 07:18 PM
yeah you can also attatch pics, using the paperclip on the top row when you're writing text, goes font, size, colour, emoticon, then the paperclip for attatching stuff;) only thing with attatching is your pics then have to wait for admin approval, which isn't a real problem, just a bit slower.

6thgear
22nd June 2009, 07:27 PM
aha!

thanks again dude.i guess thats the problem. I cant see any of those options at all. I'm using Internet explorer which is usually ok...

i guess its some sort of bug?

tried to pm Kudrow but he doesnt accept private messages...anyone else who can help? otherwise guess i'll have to wait till he goes online....

thanks again mate

sooty
22nd June 2009, 07:30 PM
aha!

thanks again dude.i guess thats the problem. I cant see any of those options at all. I'm using Internet explorer which is usually ok...

i guess its some sort of bug?

tried to pm Kudrow but he doesnt accept private messages...anyone else who can help? otherwise guess i'll have to wait till he goes online....

thanks again mate
Just PM poita, he'll sort it out for you.
I have a feeling i read that Brady (Kudrow) was sorting out some issues with the for sale section, just bare with him, if it's not working atm, he's doing his best and should have it sorted soon

Kudrow
22nd June 2009, 07:59 PM
See http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showthread.php?p=446254#post446254.