PDA

View Full Version : Stolen @ Winter Sun.

KID_SRi
7th June 2009, 05:17 PM
Hey Guys,
I'm passing this on for a friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, My mates dads Hotrod was stolen at Wintersun.
Its Liscence plate is THRSTY. Please if anyone sees it down at wintersun, let the local police know. Thank you all for your help.
Heres a Picture.

Praying to go they catch the thieving bastards that stole it...

Jerram
7th June 2009, 06:05 PM
it's on the news mate - or something like it anyway

Charlatan
7th June 2009, 06:26 PM
I just read on another forum that a GTS Monaro was taken at the same show. Last year there were 3 muscle cars taken, XA GT (clone), XY GT and a HT GTS.

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2009/06/06/85981_gold-coast-top-story.html

Wraith
8th June 2009, 07:42 PM
Bloody hell, that's appauling - you've really got to stick by your vehicle at some open events, theiving bastards always target things like that...

I remember when I was racing at Calder almost 2 decades ago, theives would follow you home if you had a real standout of a race car and then come back to knock it off, this happened to countless people and even myself, but I spotted them out and gave em the run around in a totally different suburb to where I lived, until they caught on a gave up - f#*#*#g bastards :mad:

It's also not a good idea to display rego plates on the open sections of forums either as professional thieves trol forums...just a thought...

ROCCO
8th June 2009, 08:28 PM
Thats farked....but how the hell do you just drive off witha rod?

Brazza
9th June 2009, 02:28 PM
spewin! hope it gets found and the criminals get a swift kick up the arse

+1 how the hell did nobody notice that?!

Then again, I guess no one would really be looking specifically for thieves, as long as they kept the initial suss looking aspect of it under the radar, no one except the owner would have really known when they saw it...

sooty
9th June 2009, 02:31 PM

Initial inquiries indicate the vehicles were transported from Kirra after being loaded onto a trailer or a truck.

simmy
9th June 2009, 02:44 PM
thats so wrong... hope they find it!

Brazza
9th June 2009, 02:49 PM
Initial inquiries indicate the vehicles were transported from Kirra after being loaded onto a trailer or a truck.

woops didn't even bother to read the article lol I was picturing broad daylight :p

ROCCO
9th June 2009, 10:59 PM
woops didn't even bother to read the article lol I was picturing broad daylight :p

+1 so was i.....still thats pretty rooted right there....some low life

Spite
9th June 2009, 11:52 PM
Low Low Low Low.... i heard a story recently of an Evo getting completely stripped over night in a security carpark. Talking everything, all engine components, carpets... the works! Scary stuff!

dmrmgl
9th June 2009, 11:52 PM
woo...poor hotrod...

all thif must be Roketed to univers!

ROCCO
13th June 2009, 11:12 PM
nope I have one better...all theifs...get tied to a wall...then someone in a forklift rams them...forks first