PDA

View Full Version : Know someone who was banned?

Kudrow
4th June 2009, 07:45 PM
Important Note:

If you know of any users who are using an alias on OpelAus because their original account was banned for whatever reason, and you are caught, you also, will be dealt with in an unsavoury mannar by whichever Admin or Mod finds out. The severity will depend on the Admin or Mod's mood at the time.

If you are a banned user and you are reading this, myself and Peter, as owners of OpelAus, have all the right to report your actions (using various evidence) to your Internet Service Provider as what you are doing is against terms. A banning is basically us telling you to leave and not return, be it for whatever reason or on a temporary or permanent basis.

For those of you who think this harsh then I ask you to consider the following:
Apart from a small number of donations, we pay for all costs in running OpelAus.
I hate people who take power to their head, but OpelAus belongs to 2 people, none of which are banned and none of which appreciate people who have broken our simple rules, thinking we are stupid and that can sneak back in.
Costs are not passed onto our members, we pay them with the small number of donations, and wear the remaining costs.
We don't charge you to sell your gear on OpelAus - you pay nothing to reach a large target audience.
Thanks