PDA

View Full Version : Honda Transformers

BEK-46P
3rd June 2009, 08:39 PM
So I saw a midnight blue S2000 today, rebadged with an Autobots badge, BACK AND FRONT :yikes: Strange thing, the car was mint, no sign of any brotek. Please explain!

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Autobot-Chrome-Badge-Emblem/dp/B0019QFE1E

Damn it, why did I just Opelize?!

Manda88
3rd June 2009, 09:05 PM
seen heaps of transformer badges around... i think its lame lol... there always autobots aswell lol everyone knows decepticons were cooler!

gman
3rd June 2009, 09:06 PM
You can get better badges than that one...There are billet ones on flea-bay

Manda88
3rd June 2009, 09:15 PM
i think this is cool :p

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/3D-TRANSFORMERS-Decepticon-Car-Hood-Front-Badge-Sticker_W0QQitemZ350207134501QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK _CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5189f8cb2 5&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C 301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

sooty
3rd June 2009, 09:18 PM
decepticons are never cars though....so you can put a decepticon badge on, if you own an f-18 :lol:
yes i know...barricade? was a cop car in the movie...but still, think of the majority...like starscream and megatron

Manda88
3rd June 2009, 09:33 PM
dont forget the stunticons were decepticon and also there was an evil transam and lotus and lots of trucks/4x4s but yeh the originals were mainly planes only one i remember was 'breakdown' i think it was he was a lambo :p

ASTRAY
3rd June 2009, 10:12 PM
workmate has transformer badges on his mitsa starion

poita
3rd June 2009, 10:16 PM
STU-00 had em on his Veccy

he only recently Opelised

9090GO
4th June 2009, 06:38 AM
If anyone hasn't notice, all Autobots are GM vehicles, and Decepticons are Fords...

Wraith
4th June 2009, 09:30 AM
LOL what a joke...

As someone else has already mentioned I too see alot of this, most times a sticker over the fuel filler cap LOL :lol: really makes you wonder about the maturity of some people...all the ones I've seen have been on P plater cars or younger drivers, maybe that has something to do with it :rolleyes:

How 'embarassment' when they look back in years to come :lol:

Wraith
4th June 2009, 09:33 AM

Hahahahaha :lol:

Good move :)

Vectracious
4th June 2009, 10:38 AM
Have to agree with Ange - transformer stickers/badges on cars is crap.

There is a black VZ Exec around my area that is fully Transformerised - and the guy takes himself so seriously. Was at the lights the other day and he pulled up next to me - looked at his car and pissed myself laughing. He got pretty upset that someone didn't appreciate his car..... :D

Wraith
4th June 2009, 01:10 PM
Have to agree with Ange - transformer stickers/badges on cars is crap.

There is a black VZ Exec around my area that is fully Transformerised - and the guy takes himself so seriously. Was at the lights the other day and he pulled up next to me - looked at his car and pissed myself laughing. He got pretty upset that someone didn't appreciate his car..... :D

Hahahaha LOL that is funny :lol:

There's nothing wrong with being a Transformers fan, but you'd think one would stick to his/her bedroom or study or garage walls for hanging up all the posters, badges etc. not on their car...

This whole thread is reminding me of the time I saw and posted up about seeing an older EA or EB Falcon which was 'Stargate-talised' hahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: even had big 'Jaffa Creed' wording all over the back window and a bright red LED shining from inside one of the headlights LOL, he too looked like he took himself pretty seriously and didn't like the amused look I had looking at his car :D

DEE-80Y
4th June 2009, 01:46 PM
Haha, I too am a Stargate and Transformers fan and happily sit down and watch 10 seasons of SG1 (again). But I am in no way about to Transformerize or Stargaterize my ride (unless it did transform or travel faster than the speed of light).

That being said, my friend has got a decepticon belt buckle and I am jealous of it. :D

Vectracious
4th June 2009, 01:49 PM
Oh yeah - I love transformers - when I was a kid, I was obsessed with them. The new movie is one of my favourite movies - but driving around in a yellow Excel with transformer stickers all over it so you think you're driving around in Bumblebee..... Loser...

P.S. Love the sig DEE-80Y :D

gman
4th June 2009, 03:42 PM
Haha, I too am a Stargate and Transformers fan and happily sit down and watch 10 seasons of SG1 (again). But I am in no way about to Transformerize or Stargaterize my ride (unless it did transform or travel faster than the speed of light).

That being said, my friend has got a decepticon belt buckle and I am jealous of it. :D

Stargate, BSG etc, I'm a fan..But this...Um, no...

Right up there with stickers on eBay that say:

"My other ride is the Battlestar Galactica/Cylon Raider/Colonial Viper"

Wraith
4th June 2009, 04:20 PM
Same here guys - am a fan of the original BG and a huge, huge fan of the SG1 series and like DEE-80Y could watch it over and over, but when I saw that Stargate-alised Falcon it made me laugh at 1st, then really made me wanna puke, As Pete said, it's so loser material it just isn't funny...

Would love to see a yellow excel with Transformer stickers all over it LOL I'd cop a serious stitch from laughter for sure :D

J
4th June 2009, 11:13 PM
LOL what a joke...

As someone else has already mentioned I too see alot of this, most times a sticker over the fuel filler cap LOL :lol: really makes you wonder about the maturity of some people...all the ones I've seen have been on P plater cars or younger drivers, maybe that has something to do with it :rolleyes:

How 'embarassment' when they look back in years to come :lol:

I saw one just like that parked in the city the other day, outside Sushi Train. The sticker fades between purple and silver. And not just on the fuel filler cap, but at the front and the back as well, as well as the top of the windscreen.

What car were the stickers on? Think of a car that no self-respecting Transformer robot will morph themselves into. You guessed it: a champagne Toyota Avalon. Enough said.

*running off to puke*

R3N
5th June 2009, 01:43 PM
Oh yeah - I love transformers - when I was a kid, I was obsessed with them. The new movie is one of my favourite movies - but driving around in a yellow Excel with transformer stickers all over it so you think you're driving around in Bumblebee..... Loser...

P.S. Love the sig DEE-80Y :D

didn't know they had transformers around yet when you were a kid Pete

Vectracious
5th June 2009, 02:33 PM
didn't know they had transformers around yet when you were a kid Pete

they were the original transformers - you got re-runs :p

DEE-80Y
5th June 2009, 03:38 PM
they were the original transformers - you got re-runs :p

+1

I watched these when I was growing up (we even had it in NZ) right along side He-Man.

ASTRAY
5th June 2009, 03:44 PM
ok, not transformers, but i seen a kia today with torana badges...

DEE-80Y
5th June 2009, 04:18 PM
i seen a kia today with torana badges...

Ahahahahahahahaha "Loser"

glider
5th June 2009, 11:46 PM
like a kia mentor I saw with a VW badge on the front of it... for some reason it stirred the absolute living shit out of me

side note on the whole transformers/sg thing, love stargate, username is taken from it but I'd never go out and get something from the show and stick it on my car... it makes no sense...

DEE-80Y
6th June 2009, 07:14 AM
All this change of topic to Stargate, makes me think I might start watching from season 1 again. There goes another 2 - 3 months of sitting on my @$$. :D

Brazza
10th June 2009, 09:46 AM
lol I just noticed an amusing coincidence..

While searching for a picture of a fully transformerised car (which is harder to find than you'd think) I found this..

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7359/autobotsmall.jpg

and then on the same page, as an example of how to apply your awesome new transformer sticker to your chick magnet beast machine, there was this

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/6829/stickerstep3.jpg

ahh so fitting... and that guy's thumbs up just makes it even better:lol:

anyway on to the real topic here which seems to be stargate:p

I'm a big fan too, it is awesome lol... Anyone after plenty of laughs should go to the comic con video in the special features of the ark of truth dvd. Not only is Gary Jones really funny (which I didn't expect) but there is this hilarious fan song on there.

Wraith
10th June 2009, 11:14 AM
ok, not transformers, but i seen a kia today with torana badges...

Say W H A T...........being a Torana lover and ex-owner of several of the breed that is plain sacrilege :eek:

Although it's also so funny, would love to see that one myself LOL :lol:

Wraith
10th June 2009, 11:16 AM
All this change of topic to Stargate, makes me think I might start watching from season 1 again. There goes another 2 - 3 months of sitting on my @$$. :D

+ 1 :)

Although it'll have to be in my spare time, don't have the luxury to sit around for hours or days at a time :(

DEE-80Y
10th June 2009, 04:11 PM
+ 1 :)

Although it'll have to be in my spare time, don't have the luxury to sit around for hours or days at a time :(

Yeah, thats how it was for me too. After work I would knock back a few episodes. Or sick days are the best, you can get about 6 episodes in :D

Brazza
10th June 2009, 04:58 PM
Yeah, thats how it was for me too. After work I would knock back a few episodes. Or sick days are the best, you can get about 6 episodes in :D

I found that work lunch breaks are a good way to whittle away at the mountain of episodes on a second watch through :D

lol after I had seen the episodes several times I went back to some of my favourite ones and watched them with commentary... you actually learn some pretty interesting stuff /geek

Wraith
10th June 2009, 05:17 PM
I found that work lunch breaks are a good way to whittle away at the mountain of episodes on a second watch through :D

lol after I had seen the episodes several times I went back to some of my favourite ones and watched them with commentary... you actually learn some pretty interesting stuff /geek

You must have looooong lunch breaks...lucky you ;)

DEE-80Y
12th June 2009, 07:59 PM
Spotted an Orange Corolla with black GT stripes and a MASSIVE transformers badge on the bonnet (must have been about 10cm in size).

I think they were trying to look like bumblebee. :D

Vectracious
12th June 2009, 08:02 PM
Spotted an Orange Corolla with black GT stripes and a MASSIVE transformers badge on the bonnet (must have been about 10cm in size).

I think they were trying to look like bumblebee. :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER :rolleyes:

Dee
12th June 2009, 08:11 PM

yeah, they all ended up in the bin thank goodness

daiflu
12th June 2009, 08:14 PM
I went Transformers shopping today for my boy, man are they milking it!
When I was a kid there was basically one range of actual figures, with heaps of different characters. Now they have heaps of different ranges, with few characters. There are Battle Charged ones, Deluxe, Gravity Bots, Fast Action Battlers, Power Bots, Robot Heros, Legends, Mighty Muggs, Animated series and classic type, all with the same few major characters.
It's all very confusing :rolleyes:

DEE-80Y
10th September 2009, 06:51 AM
reviving an old thread to say I spotted three cars withing an hour, all with friggin transformer badges on WTF?

First spotted a nice looking black SS with badge on left rear side:spew:

then, Ford ute with T/F badge on tailgate

and finally a hi ace with a T/F sticker on the rear.

The SS and ute would have been nice looking rides but the T/F crap just ruined them. Why are people deforming their cars like this? They may aswell just get some cow shit and draw racing stripes on their cars.

Wraith
10th September 2009, 08:20 AM
reviving an old thread to say I spotted three cars withing an hour, all with friggin transformer badges on WTF?

First spotted a nice looking black SS with badge on left rear side:spew:

then, Ford ute with T/F badge on tailgate

and finally a hi ace with a T/F sticker on the rear.

The SS and ute would have been nice looking rides but the T/F crap just ruined them. Why are people deforming their cars like this? They may aswell just get some cow shit and draw racing stripes on their cars.

These people are just living in their own little fantasy World, along with all the lepricorns and fairies LOL :lol:

The real worry are those who actually believe their car is a transformer, lot of nuts out there... :out: