PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Live Near Box Hill?

MAD-16V
28th May 2009, 08:57 PM
Hey

I just won a set of 3 alloy wheels on ebay.
They are at an address in box hill , I want to arrange pickup via courrier but that might not be for a while ( Depending on price )

I was wondering if any opelaus members are close by and if they would mind picking them up and sitting on them until I could arrange to have them freighted.

I would sling a bit of coin your way if anyone would be willing to do this for me.

P.s anyone got any idea on the best ( cheapest ) way to have these wheels sent from vic to nsw? - looks like it's going to cost me about 250 bones just to have them sent up here.

sooty
28th May 2009, 10:48 PM
i'm near enough to box hill. there's a few more of us pretty close too. pm chrissn89 about delivery, he got his from wa to qld for $150 i think

daiflu
28th May 2009, 11:04 PM
Do they have tyres?
I'm 5min from Box Hill.

MAD-16V
28th May 2009, 11:12 PM
Nah no tyres , just 3 18 inch rims that were too cheap to pass on.
Im going to get some quotes tomorrow from some courriers.

If its cheap enough ill do it straight away - but if not I will have to try to get someone to pick them up and hold on to them for me for a while.

Or ill have to do a 16 hour round trip to go get them..

chrissn89
29th May 2009, 12:22 AM
i'm near enough to box hill. there's a few more of us pretty close too. pm chrissn89 about delivery, he got his from wa to qld for $150 i think
yup i sure did. Im not sure if you have 'Pack and Send' down there but i used them for getting my wheels (with tyres) from WA to QLD excellent service and communication. They use TNT, because TNT will only deal with business. Just ring around mate should be no more than $150, try and use price matching to your ability. Also send them individually wrapped works out cheaper. 'Depo to depo' is alot cheaper than 'house to house', even house to depo is still better.

cdti
29th May 2009, 07:14 PM
I'll be in Wodonga next Wednesday, returning to Sydney that afternoon.

hazrd
29th May 2009, 10:22 PM
I'll be in Wodonga next Wednesday, returning to Sydney that afternoon.

poor u mate lol (i grew up there)

Box Hill is still a good 4 hours drive south from Wodonga though......

Kudrow
29th May 2009, 10:31 PM
What is to and from postcode, box dimensions and weight?

MAD-16V
30th May 2009, 12:26 AM
Going to use our courrier from work , $27 per wheel - Awesome.

cdti
1st June 2009, 09:00 AM
poor u mate lol (i grew up there)

Box Hill is still a good 4 hours drive south from Wodonga though......
You never know where someone else is going to be. Someone may have been heading up that way that I could have met.

It's good that MAD-16V has sourced a courier.