PDA

View Full Version : Info About my Combo Van?

DJ Smokn Joe
28th May 2009, 07:05 PM
Hey guys.. as per my Intro a few days back.. you may be aware that i know own a 99 Holden Combo van.. Corsa B with a Fat ass lol

I just wanted to know.. what are the common problems or things i should expect..

Im moving out side my comfort zone as i have Toyota blood through out the years and plus recently owning a fairly shmick AW11 MR2..

Anyways my questions are...

1. Are there any problems or Major problems i should be expecting? Keep in mind this is the corsa B shape.

2. What can i do to improve engine mods besides wacking a Turbo or Supercharger?

3. whats the best way about going about lowering my car... Apparently they have abit of trouble with the combo vans?

and anything else i should really know about it...

My future plans for the car are:
-Angel Eye headlights imported from the UK
-Colour Coding all black panels
-Lowering the car
-Custom Front grill <<< Where can i get the nice looking ones or badges less ones?
-Interior
-Custom Sound system, head deck + 15" subs plus fully decked out in sound proof cones
+ Possibly a diff front bar.

Future mods will be either a Calibra Engine or rebuilding the current one + Turbo charger... but i might have to sacrifice my A/c...

Let us know!

Cheers
Joe

vectraguy01
28th May 2009, 07:42 PM
best to pm auzvectra, he used to have a 07 combo and we had lots of plans for it :)

delemonte
29th May 2009, 01:47 AM
OT, but what happened to the MR2??

DJ Smokn Joe
29th May 2009, 01:57 PM
Due to problems with my family, and more than likely moving out within the next few months, and because i DJ, i needed something more practical.. and unfortunately life isn't fair and you gotta sell the one thing you love more than the Mrs hahahaha

ahh well.. im sure i will be getting another one sometime down the track... until than.. Combo van stays.. and only after a few days of ownership.. i love the little thing.. different from the MR2 power wise yes.. but comfort.. i enjoy it...