PDA

View Full Version : Useful Opel Connections!

freaktown
5th September 2004, 09:06 PM
I think, it would be a good idea, if people have any connections for anything that they post it in here (If you want obviously) so we can help each other out!

Myself:

*Bunnings Wharehouse Discounts (Sydney)

(This is sparked in my efforts to find someone with connections with Respraying Cars ;) )

Anonymous
5th September 2004, 10:16 PM
I think, it would be a good idea, if people have any connections for anything that they post it in here (If you want obviously) so we can help each other out!

Myself:

*Bunnings Wharehouse Discounts (Sydney)

(This is sparked in my efforts to find someone with connections with Respraying Cars ;) )car resprays easy complete body repairs they do my work

Mitch
5th September 2004, 10:48 PM
That's why there is a 'Great Deals' section.

Anonymous
6th September 2004, 07:59 AM
hey mr corsa think you could get my side panels and side skirts colour coded? :D how much we talking? i have a silver astra CD 5 door

freaktown
6th September 2004, 10:32 AM
This isnt about great deals, this is personal connections to things that can help people out!

*Please dont clutter this post.. if you want to make contact with someone who has ofered somthing use, PM's!

Mr Corsa, it would help a little if you said where you are! And also do youknow them, or they have just done work for you in the past?

Lee_Um
6th September 2004, 02:31 PM
All in Perth

Woolworths limited 5%
Dymocks 25%
Repco varies on product

Rec01l
6th September 2004, 09:22 PM
Car stereos, my own business, mates rates to all OpelAus peepz, jus PM me if u need any thing

freaktown
23rd November 2004, 05:30 PM
*Bump....

Anyone actually have any respray connections?

:mrgreen:

ultim8DTM5
23rd November 2004, 05:32 PM
I'm more connected than lego 8)

Anonymous
23rd November 2004, 05:45 PM
sundell motor panel shop(chatswood) 10% discount to members and coles myer discounts

Benny-o
23rd November 2004, 05:48 PM
Holden Dealership - Elsternwick (Victoria) -> Purchase of any new holden, fair discount..

Anonymous
23rd November 2004, 05:50 PM
wow wish i lived in vic hehe