PDA

View Full Version : Hey Whats Up!!!

Mexican Cali
12th May 2009, 09:56 PM
hey, names Miguel Rodriguez 24, live in south briso
sponsored free-runner by Kswiss shoes and clothing.
spend half my time here and in france training.
im covered in tattoos all over, even on my face.

im a full honda freak own a honda crx which is my track car now.
so went and got a
93 Calibra...pretty cruisy and good on fuel .. better than the crx :p

Valve Bounce
12th May 2009, 10:04 PM
Woo, another cali emerges from the depths of the south!

Welcome mate! Got anything planned for the ol C20XE?

sooty
12th May 2009, 10:04 PM
Nice mate...
God i love free running...so envious:(

Valve Bounce
12th May 2009, 10:06 PM
Throw up some pictures of the CRX too, I'd like to see how it looks

Mexican Cali
12th May 2009, 10:06 PM
na not atm .. im so busy with my parkour atm and gettin the crx to its peak point for QR ..

but hopeing just to get better exhaust bigger sound system .. just cruisy stuff not goin all out with this one like i did with the (c)rexie :p

im tryin to trace down some basic DIY mods atm its pretty hard to find :p ..

Mexican Cali
12th May 2009, 10:08 PM
Nice mate...
God i love free running...so envious:(

haha yeh i have acouple of ppl i have been trainin for a year now and soon they will be comin with me to france for their first time .. i should be headin down to melbourne soonish soo could meet up and show ya and teach ya some stuff ..

sooty
12th May 2009, 10:09 PM
haha yeh i have acouple of ppl i have been trainin for a year now and soon they will be comin with me to france for their first time .. i should be headin down to melbourne soonish soo could meet up and show ya and teach ya some stuff ..
insane offer mate, thanks, might just take you up on that lol....

Mexican Cali
12th May 2009, 10:13 PM
heres some start to the basic build ..

have to T04E turbo conversion goin on real soons just waitin for the rest of the parts to arrive ..

got a CF hood comin too all the windows will be Teflex, its runnin straight through pipe its way too freakn loud .. stage 1 HKS cams and that atm .. but the whole motor i am rebuildin and gettin up to scratch ..
i did have a roll cage but took it out to we can make a custom full cage .. cant wait till she fully finishd will post update pics with the cali pics ..

auzvectra
12th May 2009, 10:24 PM
welcome over from boost ;).

free runin is parlane yes??
if so, love it :D.

D_lord4evr
12th May 2009, 10:24 PM
Hey mexican cali. whats been happening brother welcome to Opelaus.
Im rather new myself just registered today. The calibra is looking in good nic.
any plans for the future?

Mexican Cali
12th May 2009, 10:27 PM
thanks guys .. yeh hopefully down the track will start doin some stuff to it .. bein a honda freak i was thinkn maybe a K20a conversion to it :p .. but see wat happens cause the crx is first priorty to get finishd ..

the next time im over in france i will look out for cali's over there and see wat they do to theres and find out if i can ship parts back over :D

D_lord4evr
12th May 2009, 11:14 PM
Awesome.
The CRX is looking pretty sweet, im a fan of them myself.
Yeah you should definitely finish that sweet project.

Mexican Cali
12th May 2009, 11:17 PM
yeh i got the crx couple years ago now fully OEM (stock for some ppl that dont no wat it means :p) .. and done everythin myself ..

yeh Honda motors are awsome but bein a honda enthusiast all my life i still say and always say VTEC is over rated ... lol

Hoya
13th May 2009, 12:13 AM
you apart of the cartel?

GodsKnight
13th May 2009, 12:15 AM
well he is from Colombia... so

Nurb608
13th May 2009, 12:24 AM
Welcome to the site mate. I had to make a decission between a crx and a calibra a few years back. wen't with the calibra obviously but was only because i couldn't find a decent crx on the market at that time. used to work at honda sport building track and rally cars and thats where i got my love for the crx :)

poita
13th May 2009, 12:33 AM
welcome along to OA mate

plenty of caly freaks owners here, including myself.
if you need to know anything dont hesitate to ask

also jump on over to www.clubcalibra.org, its australias own dedicated calibra forum :)

enjoy your time here

cheers peter

Nurb608
13th May 2009, 12:47 AM
welcome along to OA mate

plenty of caly freaks owners here, including myself.
if you need to know anything dont hesitate to ask

also jump on over to www.clubcalibra.org (http://www.clubcalibra.org), its australias own dedicated calibra forum :)

enjoy your time here

cheers peter

damn cross promoters :p

but true, more specific info over there

poita
13th May 2009, 12:49 AM
what are you going to do, ban me :p

Nurb608
13th May 2009, 12:53 AM
what are you going to do, ban me :p

lol, well i guess your ok :p

have to show pitty on you as we share a common bond with both of us who can't drive our calibras :)

btm
13th May 2009, 10:32 AM
welcome mate

Mexican Cali
13th May 2009, 10:39 AM
Welcome to the site mate. I had to make a decission between a crx and a calibra a few years back. wen't with the calibra obviously but was only because i couldn't find a decent crx on the market at that time. used to work at honda sport building track and rally cars and thats where i got my love for the crx :)

yeh i understand that .. crx's are very hard to find in near perfect condition i payed like $8000 for mine completly stock was a old persons car only done 150 000ks but had a rebuild so was pretty happy ... then couple years later it looks like wat it does now :) ...
i cant wait to finish the crx and jump back into it after drivin the cali the crx is goin to feel like a Lambo :p ..

and poita yeh i already on CC .. thats how i found out bout this site :D

hazrd
17th May 2009, 07:08 PM
i know im 5 days late... but ive been flat out at work lol

welcome mate.. good to see a couple more calis coming out :D

Mexican Cali
17th May 2009, 09:44 PM
thanks man ..

i have gave the cali completly to my wife as im buyin another crx (JDM EF8) running the B16a as my daily :) ..

but defintly still taken the cali on next wks cruise tho ;)

Mexican Cali
1st July 2009, 07:28 PM
shit been long time since i been on here .. i dont have the cali at all and yeh some situations have hapend since then ...

lately alot of opels specialy veccys and turbo astras been tryin to race me i have no clue cause they just keep onlosing since i am now runnin a b18c7 type r integra motor in my crx and plus its been rebuilt with hks ...
anyways sorry guys if it was you's and the vtec spat at ya lol

heres some pics anyways..

hazrd
1st July 2009, 07:37 PM
get a paint job next mate... make the speed equal to the looks ;)

Mexican Cali
1st July 2009, 07:41 PM
lol in process atm but i always race it at the races and dont give a shit about the paint .. wats under is all i car about... but like said in process ..

mr corsa
1st July 2009, 07:53 PM
so wot are your times when you race?

Mexican Cali
1st July 2009, 07:56 PM
on my b16 i was runnin 63 secs sprints in qr and now pullin 60on street tyres gota try with semis either this wk end cause its the final sprints for while at qr for our category

Danilicious
1st July 2009, 08:21 PM
still gonna put pink on it hehe

Mexican Cali
1st July 2009, 08:26 PM
u aint touchn it with pink chici lol ...

na i gota strip the dash out soon still has too much wieght in the car .. then the carbon fibre dash is goin in .. for a daily and a race car i think im doin fine with the police lol

auzvectra
1st July 2009, 08:27 PM
damn it, n i was gonna hit up qr this wkend too, but m allignment is all screwd up, too much understeer, need the rear sway damn it!!!
have a look at the vid from wheels on wide bay n u'll see what i mean in the vid from the hairpin :(.

Mexican Cali
1st July 2009, 08:29 PM
ahh k not good .. yeh i have my shocks rock hard for that track .. alot of ppl dont my other mate in his crx has his set softer but i cant stand it ..

Danilicious
1st July 2009, 08:31 PM
u aint touchn it with pink chici lol ...

na i gota strip the dash out soon still has too much wieght in the car .. then the carbon fibre dash is goin in .. for a daily and a race car i think im doin fine with the police lol

LOL you wanna bet Mr... hehehe...pink on the bonnet i think

damn it, n i was gonna hit up qr this wkend too, but m allignment is all screwd up, too much understeer, need the rear sway damn it!!!
have a look at the vid from wheels on wide bay n u'll see what i mean in the vid from the hairpin :(.

lol yeah but u still did good hunni

Mexican Cali
1st July 2009, 08:34 PM
haha yeh i do lol .. no pink no wer near lol .. closest thing to pink was wen i flogd that dude down the coast blood every was great .. oh oh im gettin lined bac up for another mma cage fight soon .. cant wait ..

Danilicious
1st July 2009, 08:45 PM
haha yeh i do lol .. no pink no wer near lol .. closest thing to pink was wen i flogd that dude down the coast blood every was great .. oh oh im gettin lined bac up for another mma cage fight soon .. cant wait ..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOL...
why, no yeah umm no...it better be good in the $$'s

lol ur not watching ur car all the time hun, i know where u train hehe jks

Mexican Cali
1st July 2009, 08:48 PM
haha yeh its a money fight too soo i pretty happy.. hahah dam i prob end up givin u my car later wen i get my honda nsx oh yeh nsx all way baby .

Danilicious
1st July 2009, 08:52 PM
haha yeh its a money fight too soo i pretty happy.. hahah dam i prob end up givin u my car later wen i get my honda nsx oh yeh nsx all way baby .

hmm crx or nsx....ill steal the nsx...
dame u boy u better win

Mexican Cali
1st July 2009, 08:58 PM
haha yeh hopefuly either way win or lose aslong as i fightin and gettin hit and havin fun ... lol nsx hopefully start of next year ..