PDA

View Full Version : Clarkson On Vauxhall.

Shaun
3rd May 2009, 07:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufl38rfamlc&feature=related

You wont believe your ears....

emiliok
3rd May 2009, 08:10 PM
unbelievable lol

9090GO
3rd May 2009, 08:25 PM
Good on him!

Ice
3rd May 2009, 08:36 PM
Its true ! althought Aston Martin ? comon they are all hot aswell !

lee683
3rd May 2009, 08:57 PM
yep true
i remember seeing that episode.

BEK-46P
3rd May 2009, 11:31 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt.

He does have a point: Opel don't make an ugly car.

Class all the way.

I hope Opel set up shop in Oz. No more rebadging exercises, no more association with those Holden hoons and some decent recognition for our great taste in cars!

Hoya
4th May 2009, 12:21 AM
I hope Opel set up shop in Oz. No more rebadging exercises, no more association with those Holden hoons and some decent recognition for our great taste in cars!
or the idiots that reckon the Astra is made in Australia (cos hey its from holden so it must be made in australia)
:mad2:

tomtom
4th May 2009, 12:55 AM
errr.... Astras ARE made in Australia. Haven't you seen the holden embroidery on my carpet mats?

Shay
4th May 2009, 02:32 AM
clarkson is a genious. always has been
dont think he gives veccys a fair go tho...

btw mine is made in aus ;)

rjastra
4th May 2009, 10:07 AM
clarkson is a genious. always has been
dont think he gives veccys a fair go tho...

btw mine is made in aus ;)

Ummm, he said there wasn't an ugly car in the range... doesn't mean he likes how any of them drive (the answer is he doesn't like driving them)

Shay
4th May 2009, 10:13 AM
Ummm, he said there wasn't an ugly car in the range... doesn't mean he likes how any of them drive (the answer is he doesn't like driving them)

i know that, and i think he rights the drive off just coz of the badge on the front.

Shaun
4th May 2009, 04:52 PM
Point i was making is Clarkson is finally paying some praise to Vauxhall which is quite suprising

rjastra
4th May 2009, 10:12 PM
Point i was making is Clarkson is finally paying some praise to Vauxhall which is quite suprising

he praised the styling of the AH Astra 3 door when it was first released as well... you remember the test drive :)