PDA

View Full Version : Image Editors?

Shay
28th April 2009, 08:15 PM
just wondering what is this sub-forum for?
Most of us know most photos on here are editted so surely they dont go in here?

Is it more more photochops, editted cars and such, and other random graphics?

sooty
28th April 2009, 08:24 PM
It's a popular section on AON for people without photoshop to ask other people to colourcode, lower, change wheels etc, or any other mod using photoshop for people who don't have access to it or can't use it.
Also a place where you can show off your photoshop talent by posting an original pic and what you've done to it (not just adjusting photos etc)

Manda88
28th April 2009, 09:20 PM
if someone posts me some pics ill HDR them for ya... need 3 photos in same position(use a tripod) recommend set your camera to something like F22 (make sure your in a place with no motion but) and take a picture a -2 ,0 and +2. Send them to me and ill make them hot for ya!!

Here is what HDR looks like for people who don't know (sadly these pics arent myn)

http://media1.smashingmagazine.com/images/fantastic-hdr-pictures/hdr-38.jpg

http://media2.smashingmagazine.com/images/fantastic-hdr-pictures/hdr-32.jpg

Kudrow
28th April 2009, 09:29 PM
It's a popular section on AON for people without photoshop to ask other people to colourcode, lower, change wheels etc, or any other mod using photoshop for people who don't have access to it or can't use it.
Also a place where you can show off your photoshop talent by posting an original pic and what you've done to it (not just adjusting photos etc)

Summed up nicely. ;)

Shay
29th April 2009, 01:27 AM
if someone posts me some pics ill HDR them for ya... need 3 photos in same position(use a tripod) recommend set your camera to something like F22 (make sure your in a place with no motion but) and take a picture a -2 ,0 and +2. Send them to me and ill make them hot for ya!!

Here is what HDR looks like for people who don't know (sadly these pics arent myn)

http://media1.smashingmagazine.com/images/fantastic-hdr-pictures/hdr-38.jpg

http://media2.smashingmagazine.com/images/fantastic-hdr-pictures/hdr-32.jpg

hmm couldnt see your pics...

but i know what they look like.

could you please explain how to do these as they do look hot and id love to give it a go.

and what does HDR stand for.

thanks ain and kudrow

Manda88
29th April 2009, 01:31 AM
High Detail Range Imaging = HDRI

You can use programs like HDR Max or photomatix or easyhdr (very simple to use as name says).

A. you can either take 3 photos

B. Photoshop 1 photo to make 3

You need to change the levels(forgot real word, but in photoshop this will do it) on the pics so that one is brighter and one is darker and you haev original. then in your hdr program put in your 3 pics it'll merge the 3 and voila a HDR image, plus a little bit of tweaking to your likings in the sidebar :p.

Basically it takes the good bits from light and dark pics and puts it in base pic..

check out HDR images in the lab aswell

Shay
29th April 2009, 01:41 AM
High Detail Range Imaging = HDRI

You can use programs like HDR Max or photomatix or easyhdr (very simple to use as name says).

A. you can either take 3 photos

B. Photoshop 1 photo to make 3

You need to change the levels(forgot real word, but in photoshop this will do it) on the pics so that one is brighter and one is darker and you haev original. then in your hdr program put in your 3 pics it'll merge the 3 and voila a HDR image, plus a little bit of tweaking to your likings in the sidebar :p.

Basically it takes the good bits from light and dark pics and puts it in base pic..

check out HDR images in the lab aswell

i think pauly does this all on PS...
iill try find a mac DL

Manda88
29th April 2009, 01:55 AM
mac.... :deadhorse:

Shay
29th April 2009, 01:58 AM
ahhh y...

every one knows mac is better for media

Manda88
29th April 2009, 02:00 AM