PDA

View Full Version : CAN ANYONE HERE HELP??

rolinski
2nd September 2004, 08:38 PM
rolinski
Total posts: 4
Gender: Unknown Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:53 am Post subject: URGENT : FUSE NUMBER FOR HEATED FRONT SEATS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys

I'm over in Australia, and i have an Astra SRI2.2 with the leather pack. I have bought all the switches etc for the heated seats, but still not go! The manuls over here dont list the fuse number for the heated seats... Can anyone from Europe help me out?? All i need to know is - Fuse number and what type of fuse.

Please guys!

Thanks

Autosparks
Total posts: 2681
Location: N/W London Drives: Coupe Turbo Status: Single & looking
Gender: Male Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:33 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuse number 2 Fans, heated front seats 30A

Fuse number 36 Heated front seats, cigarette lighter 15A

All I can see mate

rolinski
Total posts: 4
Gender: Unknown Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:22 am Post subject: re: URGENT : FUSE NUMBER FOR HEATED FRONT SEATS

Cheers mate!
I'll check it out, and report asap

Does anyone know if in a SRI 2.2:-

the leather pack seats come with the element for the heated seat option? Mine have looms connected to both front seats (under seat), and the looms are still behind the centre console. In theory, all i need to do is, hook up the right switches and fuses, then it should work...Is that right?

Anyone else done this?

rolinski
2nd September 2004, 09:55 PM
Bump guys!!