Cool. A cop car. :roll:
Any story to go with the pic?

caught drifting

dan_kind
31st August 2004, 08:39 PM
in an echo?

corsaboy
31st August 2004, 08:41 PM
Hahaha nice one Egg Box! It's your fully sik tail lights and fully sik bucket seat, wasn't it bro :wink:

corsaboy
31st August 2004, 08:44 PM
in an echo?

Pfft Didn't you know you could drift an echo, Hey Egg Box which Option dvd was it again where they get a stock echo on 3 wheels in an AUTO even! :shock:

dan_kind
31st August 2004, 08:46 PM
oh i am sure you can drift anything..

...but an echo?

corsaboy
31st August 2004, 08:52 PM
Hard to believe I know...I said the same thing until I watched it for myself, funny thing is that damn echo is pretty high up when it's stock, once it was on 3 wheels, I swear it nearly rolled over!

CAL.16V
1st September 2004, 12:00 AM
i got a hire courtesy car today and spent most of the afternoon giving it hell...was quite fun but hell no it cant drift...believe me....i drove it like i stole it :twisted:
wat a slug as well :x

EGG80X
2nd September 2004, 08:08 PM
i got a hire courtesy car today and spent most of the afternoon giving it hell...was quite fun but hell no it cant drift...believe me....i drove it like i stole it :twisted:
wat a slug as well :x

you're not driving hard enough......
i got plenty of suspension mods and a full fixed bucket seat.... its not that hard

EGG80X
2nd September 2004, 08:18 PM
oh i am sure you can drift anything..

...but an echo?

i can give u a demo
in Wakefield raceway... trying to stay legal

Jass
3rd September 2004, 07:44 AM
Too much strain on the Hand brake cable!

It is pretty cool to do though :mrgreen:

corsaboy
3rd September 2004, 08:45 AM
....Egg! Don't forget to mention the crappy Falkens, they would surely be a great mod to assist you drifting! :wink:

Jass
3rd September 2004, 08:52 AM
Oh ive got falkens there crap, but not as bad as the stupid Dunlop tyres from factory there even worse! :bang:

corsaboy
3rd September 2004, 09:02 AM
But How amazing is though the difference it makes where the tyre has been made! e.g F1 eagles made in Germany are awesome yet the same ones made in Japan are crap! (designed for different conditions I guess) ...It's all about $$$ :bang: I've seen Egg drift that Echo...damn he's got skill! :D

Jass
3rd September 2004, 11:30 AM
SWEEETTT, :mrgreen:

EGG80X
3rd September 2004, 09:37 PM
But How amazing is though the difference it makes where the tyre has been made! e.g F1 eagles made in Germany are awesome yet the same ones made in Japan are crap! (designed for different conditions I guess) ...It's all about $$$ :bang: I've seen Egg drift that Echo...damn he's got skill! :D

i hate faulken ziex with a passion

yeah i had Goodyear F1 eagle GSD3 which made in Germany, they are a whole lot better that the F1 eagle GSD2 which made in Thailand (not in Japan corsaboy).... The ones made in Germany is a softer compound... doesn't last as long and harsh on tyre noise..

after i finish those crappy fuclkens, i am goin on semi slicks...... than no one can touch me on corners.....

corsaboy
3rd September 2004, 10:57 PM
Sorry Egg I remebered...you know what I mean...Atleast I knew it was an Asian country of some sort! hahaha hmm :? ...keep mixing up Fulckens and Goodyears...THAILAND! Yeah mate, can't wait to see what you can do on Azenis! (...and me with K-Mac Rear Sway bar! :mrgreen: Should be a good Touge!) :D