PDA

View Full Version : insanegrunt

insanegrunt
19th February 2009, 04:52 PM
Hey peeps :D

The names Blake. I live in Bundaberg QLD and I Work at Hungry Jacks and love the ppl i work with, I enjoy taking photos of cars, Love cars!, I enjoy hanging with my friends when i can, love to chat to peoples on msn and listen to heaps of music! I hate attention so i tend to be quiet and shy to an extent. I also own my very own Automotive photography business (insanegrunt) go check out my website at: http://insanegrunt.com and i also own my own Automotive Forum at: http://insanegrunt.com/forum And i Also now work for Nitro, Street Fords and Xtreme Fords Magazine!!! Doing Feature Car Shoots for the magazines and Event Coverage! And i absolutley love this! This was my goal when i was 16 to have my photos in Magazines and i have done it at age 17. Now i wanna be in nearly all of them :) :)

I dont own a Opel sorry guys i own a 1995 VS Commodore. But have liked Calibra's since i was told about them when i was a bit younger.
Thnaks to poita for introducing me to your forum, Looks great
Keep it up :cornut:

Cheers,
BLAKE

btm
19th February 2009, 04:53 PM
g'day blake and welcome to the site

poita
19th February 2009, 04:54 PM
Welcome along Blake.
There is a few guys who share the same passion of working behind the camera.
There is some good pics floating around here.

And if you steal any of my stuff I know where you live :p

Cheers Peter

9090GO
19th February 2009, 06:09 PM
Welcome to OpelAus mate. :)

PaulyJ
19th February 2009, 06:39 PM
Welcome to OA mate, and great photos.
At only 17, you have a big future ahead of you. Well done mate.

hazrd
19th February 2009, 07:15 PM
welcome mate

now pete has someone to take some sweet pics of the cali when his new shoes are on ;)

But have liked Calibra's since i was told about them when i was a bit younger.

the man has taste guys what can i say :D

poita
19th February 2009, 11:41 PM
dont worry adam, i've already lined it up ;)

asked him a few months back to take some pics for me, but maybe after its painted.

btm
20th February 2009, 10:21 AM
deano's VX is dropped on its arse!

InsaneAsylum
20th February 2009, 10:33 AM
can you still order the quad stack from hungry jacks? i miss them... they were good :)

Danilicious
20th February 2009, 11:21 AM
Welcome to OA Blake....some great shots there hun, wow and at the age of 17 good for u hun well done....seems like all u can do is go up n up in this world...hope to see more of your work soon if your ever in brisbane gives us a bell

Calibrated
20th February 2009, 11:33 AM
Calibra's FTW :D

Welcome to the forum.

simmy
20th February 2009, 04:00 PM
Welcome to opelaus. Congrats on your work goin in the magazine.
Keep up the top work :)

delemonte
20th February 2009, 11:53 PM
deano's VX is dropped on its arse!

+1

Nice work buddy. Photography is one of those things I love but I just figure I'm not talented enough to actually get anywhere with it... YOU GO ALL THE WAY! Keep up the nice work ;)

insanegrunt
21st February 2009, 12:13 AM
Cheers guys/girls for the kind words :D

Im glad yous like the photos.

I hope to be coming to Brizzy in mid June-July this year for a bit after i get my P's so be great to catch up with a few of you :)

insanegrunt
21st February 2009, 12:20 AM
can you still order the quad stack from hungry jacks? i miss them... they were good :)

You can still order one if you like. Some stores wont sell it but after all the media and newspaper articles. But if you wont it and lived up here id make it for ya :D

chrissn89
21st February 2009, 11:51 AM
Cheers guys/girls for the kind words :D

Im glad yous like the photos.

I hope to be coming to Brizzy in mid June-July this year for a bit after i get my P's so be great to catch up with a few of you :)
When you come down, be sure to let us know, photo shoot time ;)

Neeko
21st February 2009, 12:15 PM
welcome to the site blake. you sound like a young entrepreneur :). i started my own business when i was 17 too, best thing i ever done. we'll definitely catch up when you come down to brissie

insanegrunt
22nd March 2012, 12:44 PM
Thanks guys!

welcome to the site blake. you sound like a young entrepreneur :). i started my own business when i was 17 too, best thing i ever done. we'll definitely catch up when you come down to brissie

And yes has been the best thing i have done and is going great! Now shooting for even more magazines and contributing to a fair few website such as dragphotos.com.au and fullBOOST.com.au