PDA

View Full Version : VXR in Gran Turismo 5

BEK-46P
30th January 2009, 07:23 PM
Now THAT got your attention :D

Seriously, I am hoping I can buy/tune a VXR in GT5.

Why'd they ignore the Astra in GT4?

poita
30th January 2009, 07:27 PM
im over the GT series

they drag teh release out way to bloody long.
and there are better games out imo, like Grid.

in saying that i will most probably by it.
i have 3, 4 and 5 prologue

BEK-46P
30th January 2009, 07:30 PM
Which games can let you modify the exterior of the car as well as the mechanical side of things?

poita
30th January 2009, 07:33 PM
need for speed pretty much lol

GT5 series wont let you modify the outside, except for a wing and wheels. nd the colour u choose to start with

MAD-16V
30th January 2009, 09:43 PM
Which games can let you modify the exterior of the car as well as the mechanical side of things?

Forza Motorsport 2 on xbox 360.

xplosv57
31st January 2009, 11:44 AM
Gran Turismo was crap after no. 3........ was utterly disappointed all those years ago waiting up to get the 1st copy of GT4 only to find that the handling is completely different (crap). Then i hoped maybe GT5 they may have gone back to the original handling, but no, still crap!!!

I miss big powerslides!!!

P.S. the VXR would be good in it i guess!!

ASTRAY
31st January 2009, 11:49 AM
its about time they released the full version of 5.
i didnt bother buying prologue5 because when they released prologue 4 it was a fairly short time before they released full version of 4.
but it seems 5 is never going to be released.

MAD-16V
31st January 2009, 02:30 PM
I miss big powerslides!!!

Have you played GT5 Prologue ? - The drift mode is amazing , You have to basically drift the entire track and are judged for each corner.

xplosv57
31st January 2009, 07:10 PM
Have you played GT5 Prologue ? - The drift mode is amazing , You have to basically drift the entire track and are judged for each corner.

Yes i have, and the best car i could drift in was a FWD integra, handbrake assisted!!

Whereas in GT 1,2 and 3, you could get any rwd car, put those cheap road tyres on the back and drift the whole track, which was much more fun than GT5 drift mode!!

sooty
31st January 2009, 08:20 PM
I agree that the GT series has gone down hill.
I also agree the GRID is great, but i don't particularly like the menu format etc.
NFS has gone most severely downhill, and is now almost on par with the pitiful juiced series.
I'm waiting, in hope, for an amazing driving game...SOMEONE HAS TO DELIVER!!! because atm, there's not really anything...

tomtom
2nd February 2009, 02:20 AM
Battle gear is pretty good (to an extent) at the arcade :D\

Clutch, H shifter... pretty awesome until I remembered I had a real car that had...a clutch...H shifter...

lol

Shaun
2nd February 2009, 09:31 AM
Cant see why it wouldnt be in the game.... its in Forza 2 on X-Box...

UnKnOwN
3rd February 2009, 03:53 PM
i reckon the gt5 drift is heaps better than any other game, they didnt make it too easy, like say... NFS pro street where u pretty much e-brake and powerrrrr
u can get big slides in gt5 just watch the online replays that other ppl have done....

Apex
4th February 2009, 08:37 AM
Grid is good, GT is better as it has so many cars to curb my car addiction. I like the way the cars drive in GT and love the format of the game!

They best have the Insignia OPC at least, id say they will feature the Corsa, Astra OPC.

It must also have.

E30 M3 Sport Evolution
E30 M3 DTM/WTC
Ford Sierra RS500
Keep the list going!!