PDA

View Full Version : Vectra B C22SEL parts

AfterBurner
28th January 2009, 06:01 AM
Guys, i have had troubles sourcing a water pump for my C22SEL (Vectra B JSII), as it keeps overheating randomly. I have done some research via Ebay & found this out:

The C22SEL = X22SE (Holden Rodeo & Frontera) & T22SED (Daewoo Leganza)??? parts seem the same.

Can anyone confirm or deny this???

Also looking at the timing belt kit as my car has 180Kms now & if i need to change the water pump, may as well go the whole hog. I probably should err towards the direct replacement available for around $250 rather then experimenting with other types i reckon?

Any help appreciated.

AzzA

EDIT: i did some ringing around today here's some results:

REPCO: Timing Belt Kit $560
Water pump $182

BURSON'S: Timing Belt Kit $230 (over the phone trade price)
Water Pump $85-$98 (Depends which pump it is)

Definitely pays to shop around.

jono_l
29th January 2009, 12:49 AM
Hi there mate, I ordered a genuine GM timing belt kit for C22SEL from Autovaux at the end of last year and it cost me 65.99 pounds + 15 pounds shipped to Sydney (shipping rate included a clock spring too bundled with that same order too). Got the whole package within a week of it being shipped, definitely worth a look as it was cheaper than anything I could find locally, both genuine and non-genuine.

Hope this helps mate.

AfterBurner
29th January 2009, 11:44 AM
Cheers Jono, i have placed the order, just waiting for confirmation on the shipping. Should save me around $50 or so & hopefully fix a couple of my problems.

AzzA:D