PDA

View Full Version : Part Number Database

Degen-Astra
16th August 2004, 06:20 PM
Guys and Girls,

Just had a thought in regards this section.

Can we make a number of seperate topics in this section say for...
* Brakes/Brake Pads
* Air Intakes
* Cam Shafts
* Exterior Body Parts (Body Kits)

Etc etc.

Let me know what you think.

PRC33Y
19th August 2004, 07:18 PM
Why dont we have a template where we have all the neccessary field to enter info into. That way the database wont be all over the place

Cheers

Dregger
19th August 2004, 09:46 PM
cause its not possible prceey ....we have to stick to this forum format.....the only way we could have soemthing like that is if we were able to raise over $1000 to get someone to professionally design the site for us.

atm its just the knowledge and expertise of a couple of us that have 'self taught'

i ahve done over 5 websites but this si teh firt forum and Turblue is taking care of most of the forum!

DrDevil
19th August 2004, 11:56 PM
cause its not possible prceey ....we have to stick to this forum format.....the only way we could have soemthing like that is if we were able to raise over $1000 to get someone to professionally design the site for us.

atm its just the knowledge and expertise of a couple of us that have 'self taught'

i ahve done over 5 websites but this si teh firt forum and Turblue is taking care of most of the forum!

i would be able to code up something like that, but i dont think it is really worth the effort atm. if you really want to know a part number u can always do a search on these forums. u will either find what you are looking for, or someone else who can find out for you. if the time comes where we need a parts database or similar, i would be willing to give it a shot.