PDA

View Full Version : Hi from a new Vectra owner!

ADJ
15th August 2004, 09:19 PM
Hi guys,

I though I would join up here as some of the guys from the German Car Club of Victoria (http://www.gccv.net) are already here and I just picked up my new Vectra CDXi on friday. I know KID SRi and Degen-Astra from the GCCV and Glenn especially now is making fun of me cause I have a Vectra and am not on here, so Glenn :P here I am.

This is the first Opel I have owned but I have been selling Holdens for about 5 years so I know Vectra's/Astra's/Barina's inside out. I have attached a pic below so you can all see my baby. I have tint going on next week and I have an idea about replacing the rear mufflers with something with twin tips. I think that quad exhaust tips, if they are done well, would kick ass on that car.

For all you Astra guys I will be able to confirm some details on the new Astra (AH 3300) on monday when I read all the stuff we got from Holden.

Anyways I just wanted to say hi :lol:

dug74
15th August 2004, 09:21 PM
Noice!!!!!!

mr_astra_retired
15th August 2004, 09:35 PM
Hey there and welcome

MMM new veccy very nice ..

enjoi the site mate

ultim8DTM5
15th August 2004, 10:55 PM
You should also know me from gccv.net then :cry:

mr_sikma
16th August 2004, 08:44 AM
welocome and hope ya enjoy ya new ride :twisted:

InsaneAsylum
16th August 2004, 09:11 AM
bad choice, ugly looking car... i'll take it off your hands for nothing! :mrgreen:

haha very nice!! the vectra C is a huge improvement over my vectra B.. especially in the engine and luxury department. well done.

FlySri
16th August 2004, 04:57 PM
Welcome !!!!
Spewing that you did get on earlier on sunday, you could of come on our cruise !!
Oh well there is next time !!!!
Welcome !!!

Anonymous
16th August 2004, 05:24 PM
Welcome Andrew :)
Glad ya Made It, I was gunna whore ya thread in GCCV till ya came here :)

YuSuF
16th August 2004, 05:38 PM
Gotta love them Vecs Welcome ADJ

VEC4SX - uhh anyone have that?

Degen-Astra
16th August 2004, 07:46 PM
WOO!!

Welcome Andrew!

Glenn's whining got to ya huh? :wink: