PDA

View Full Version : P0560 System Voltage Error Code

MatsHolden
22nd January 2009, 08:47 PM
I checked my system for fault codes today and it came up with a P0560. This code relates to other Opel models as well!

A P0560 is the following error...

P0560 System Voltage High Input C-04
P0560 System Voltage Low Input C-04

I'm thinking it may be why my left hand low beam isn't working...

It could be the Voltage Regulator, a bad earth... something along those lines, but anyone know the most likely cause for the error?

Vectracious
22nd January 2009, 11:12 PM
why is this not in the Corsa section?

poita
22nd January 2009, 11:16 PM
moved

MatsHolden
23rd January 2009, 05:53 PM
why is this not in the Corsa section?

I had it in the Corsa section, but then moved it to the general section as it is the same code for other Opels as well. If it's just in the Corsa section, someone who may have experienced the issue with another Opel model may not take the time to see it... It has the potential to help owners of other Opel models!

Vectracious
23rd January 2009, 09:44 PM
I had it in the Corsa section, but then moved it to the general section as it is the same code for other Opels as well. If it's just in the Corsa section, someone who may have experienced the issue with another Opel model may not take the time to see it... It has the potential to help owners of other Opel models!

you originally had it in the Victorian section. :p

MatsHolden
23rd January 2009, 10:35 PM
you originally had it in the Victorian section. :p

hmm?

Vectracious
24th January 2009, 09:13 AM
hmm?

:rolleyes:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i68/Vectracious/Opelaus/matfail2.jpg

Mat - you Fail.... again.

PaulyJ
24th January 2009, 11:26 AM
Roflmao!!!

CNBLU
24th January 2009, 11:28 AM
Pmsl:D :D :D

MatsHolden
24th January 2009, 04:40 PM
ANy help on my ****ed car would be nice.

PS Pete have a look under Corsa models... it was in there as you can see. Dunno why the hell it went in Vic as well?

J
6th February 2009, 11:22 AM
Hey Mat, I wouldn't know about the exact cause, but my voltage regulator (the bit that attaches itself to the alternator) went last week. My mechanic said it's a common occurrence in the Astras, say, every 100,000kms or so. But since even (his words, not mine) Toyota is using this same cheaper, simpler but inferior design these days, it's becoming a common occurrence in many more cars. In my case, a new battery and a new regulator later, the car now idles more evenly, seems to be less thirsty, and definitely has more effortless acceleration.

I'd have a look there first, if I am you!

MatsHolden
6th February 2009, 02:21 PM
Hey Mat, I wouldn't know about the exact cause, but my voltage regulator (the bit that attaches itself to the alternator) went last week. My mechanic said it's a common occurrence in the Astras, say, every 100,000kms or so. But since even (his words, not mine) Toyota is using this same cheaper, simpler but inferior design these days, it's becoming a common occurrence in many more cars. In my case, a new battery and a new regulator later, the car now idles more evenly, seems to be less thirsty, and definitely has more effortless acceleration.

I'd have a look there first, if I am you!

Thanks mate.